Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

finding a dealer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey i need to find a dealer as i recently moved house and know no one at all. i cant go to clubs as im too young cos i kniow that would be the best way. i thought maybe going down the skatepark or something and asking around but im not sure and if i did find a dealers address it would be a bit sketchy to just knock on his door if you get me, i mean i could get stitched up and end up going to an old grannies asking for weed lmao. but yeah just any thoughts on getting a dealers number or something of someone ive only ever bought of friends before never a proper dealer so yeah. if i do get an address or something what should i say to him at the door. im only after weed really maybe something more i could get to no some dealers but just weed atm.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You can't ask that on here, you plonker.
    Given the complete lack of quality control within the drugs market if you are going to buy you do really need to know the person.

I suggest that you talk to your mates about it, they may know someone.

But, I should point out that use of any drugs at a young age really isnt all that wise and in all likelyhood wont do your exam chances any good.
    g_angel wrote: »
    You can't ask that on here, you plonker.

lol im not asking for names and numbers obviously lol just tips on finding one
    lol im not asking for names and numbers obviously lol just tips on finding one

Same thing really!

You could just wear a sandwich board with "I'm looking for a dealer", and walk around the town centre?
    g_angel wrote: »
    Same thing really!

You could just wear a sandwich board with "I'm looking for a dealer", and walk around the town centre?

Not really. This site works on the harm reduction principles, and as such he can ask for and be given safer ways of obtaining cannabis.

Personally though I wouldn't recommend that you go around asking all over the place, its likely to get you into trouble either with authority figures (parents or police) and/or people who would rather their dealing remain secret.

Plus there is the issue of his age and whether its really a good idea in the first place to be using, a lot of the people I knew who used cannabis heavily as a teen realised later it didnt do them any good.
    weeds easy to find, ask some people you know smoke it, never had a problem getting a hold of any if its about
    i asked a guy i know who smokes and he said its dry round here atm so fuck nows what im gonna do. sucky sucky sucky. have to stick to drink for a while i guess. :banghead:
    hey i need to find a dealer as i recently moved house and know no one at all. i cant go to clubs as im too young cos i kniow that would be the best way. i thought maybe going down the skatepark or something and asking around but im not sure and if i did find a dealers address it would be a bit sketchy to just knock on his door if you get me, i mean i could get stitched up and end up going to an old grannies asking for weed lmao. but yeah just any thoughts on getting a dealers number or something of someone ive only ever bought of friends before never a proper dealer so yeah. if i do get an address or something what should i say to him at the door. im only after weed really maybe something more i could get to no some dealers but just weed atm.

A fair few weed dealers don't sell other stuff though, and you're hardly going to look good for it seeing as you're going about it like putting an ad in the newsagents window. And don't go and knock on the door of a dealer's house, for the most part they aren't nice people.
    lol go on the stereotypes
    i asked a guy i know who smokes and he said its dry round here atm so fuck nows what im gonna do. sucky sucky sucky. have to stick to drink for a while i guess. :banghead:

Or come up and see us in Devon ... lots of stuff around this neck of the woods. ;)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    budda wrote: »
    Not really. This site works on the harm reduction principles, and as such he can ask for and be given safer ways of obtaining cannabis.

Personally though I wouldn't recommend that you go around asking all over the place, its likely to get you into trouble either with authority figures (parents or police) and/or people who would rather their dealing remain secret.

:yes: I agree.

It is OK to talk about dealers in a general sense on the boards, but as has already been said, asking for specific info will see you banned faster than Jim V can down a beer ;)

I'd strongly advise you to read the information in TheSite.org's article on dealing with dealers.
    i asked a guy i know who smokes and he said its dry round here atm
    That's not the same as there being no dealers though.
    The key is to network, next time your friend is getting stuff for you tell him to mention you or be there with him when he's collecting. Dealers, I've found in my experience aren't all that cautious when it comes to who they're dealing to. There's been plenty of times when I've got a dealers number of someone, rang him up and said "it's X's mate, any stuff on ya?" and they'll be sweet about it most of the time.
    That's not the same as there being no dealers though.

yes but results in same problem
    no smoke lol
    he would of got stuff for me but couldnt
    anyways i will ask mates when i get back to school
    just wanted some for the hols but that idea is looking dismal lol
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Dealers, I've found in my experience aren't all that cautious when it comes to who they're dealing to. There's been plenty of times when I've got a dealers number of someone, rang him up and said "it's X's mate, any stuff on ya?" and they'll be sweet about it most of the time.

Lol, that usually all depends on the quantities you're buying...