Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Trip to croatia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
With one of those baddies (look attachment), and 7 mates we're going camping in croatia (island Krk). It doesn't have those pimping rims and the paint is one of those faded eastern bloc sky-bue, but still!

2 Tents (3 in a 5-man tent, 2 in a 3-man tent) and 3 in the Bus.

It's gonna be badass and I'll make sure to bring a lot of pics :)
See ya in 2 weeks.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ouch. Do you know how hot it is in Croatia? I was there last summer after being at a music festival in Serbia. We tried camping but lasted 1 night before going and getting an apartment. Does your van have air con?
    Addict wrote: »
    Ouch. Do you know how hot it is in Croatia? I was there last summer after being at a music festival in Serbia. We tried camping but lasted 1 night before going and getting an apartment. Does your van have air con?

haha, I know how hot it is. I've been there 2 years ago :thumb:

yeah, it's gonna be a strain, but we are camping and not going for an exclusive 5star all-inclusive holiday ;D That's part of the game.

And about the van having air-con lol... This van was already about to go into pension when air-condition in cars was a wild dream.
    hope you have a real adventure, sounds fun!!
    I'm all for fun adventures, but not to the extreme detriment of my own personal comfort! Maybe you'll handle the camping better than I did. I suppose you need to consider that I'd also spent the previous week camping at a hedonistic festival so was at the end of my tether with it all I suppose.

Anyway, if you get the chance you should try to go the island of Hvar - you can get a ferry from Split. We stayed at a pleasant camping area in the village of Milna on the island. I loved that place (apart from the the whole camping thing ;)).
    At the moment there is no holiday lol.

One guy, we'll name him pizzi, was doing a sight seeing tour in croatia with the camping bus, and he should return on friday and we all together travel down to croatia today (with him and with the bus, of course). Up to now he hasn't arrived, we didn't hear a word of him and he can't be reached :/

Alright, this guy's a total chaotic. Burn-out in the reverse shift of his new car, few hundred euros of repair bills. Jumps of a bridge going over the Donau, and knocks a tooth out (new tooth will be 3000euro), but he has always been reliable, so let's see :/

thanks for the tip, addict. We wanted to visit Split as it is in the second week. Gonna suggest your recommendation.