Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Field Day Festival

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I've noticed an abnormal number of Londoners on the board (hey, we're dying out with the knife crime), so are any of you trotting along to Field Day next Saturday?

It's got one of the best main stage line-ups of any festival this year:

BEYOND THE WIZARDS SLEEVE (DJ SET)
EAT YOUR OWN EARS DJ'S
FOALS
HOWLING BELLS
HUW STEPHENS
JON HOPKINS
LAURA MARLING
LES SAVY FAV
MYSTERY JETS
NOAH AND THE WHALE
OF MONTREAL
THE FIELD
WILD BEASTS

Well, any festival if you like your left field bands, which I do.

Foals, Les Savy Fav and of Montreal in one day should be pretty banging.

It's hit and miss whether I'll actually make it in to the festival given my current ID predicament but hey, with any luck - should be good times.

Who's there and not square?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey...yup I'm going...can't wait!

Awesome line-up but I'm going more for the techno DJs rather than the bands. Richie Hawtin :heart:

Also going to SW4 which should be a good one.

Yeah have also noticed a lack of Londoners on these boards...strange.

What's your ID predicament? Are you under 18 then?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nah, I'm over 18, but my ID is expired and it's a race against time to get the new one sent to me. Bit of a screw up, and a massive hassle to sort out, but oh well.

I went to Victoria Park for the Radiohead gigs earlier in the summer and it was quite a good setup. Not in the least bit cheap but well laid out.

They also sent me two extra tickets by mistake. Half of me is ready to give them to my mates, while the other half is worried that they might not be usable for a machine error or something. Not sure what to do!