Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you think the world will end in 2012? (continued)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The world can't end in 2012. This doesn't happen until 2015:

shoes.jpg
    :lol:
    To the original poster we don't have to be concerned just because you are. There's no use in worrying about something no-one can change.
  • Options
  • Options
    Me,concerned-yes , but do YOU have to be - NO
    Im only making another post on the forum, and as my stats confrm,Iv been here for like 5 years and only made like 11 topics,there are many other topics that that you can reply to on the forum that are more interesting and believable to you, like in the the "sex" forum there is a 16 yr old girl asking how is the best way for a man to lick her labia for her to cum in selfish self pleasure.
    I dont care about them posts,I only said there is loads and loads of vids on Utube to the matter of A FUCKING HUGE PLANET COMING CLOSE TO OUR PLANET WITH 5 YEARS THAT COULD WIPE 2/3s OF THE FUCKNG PLANET OUT!
    I said im only posting what others is posting and warning that if we maybe spared a few hours into these vids and sites them we MAY learn somthing that will be real and is being held from us
    ]
    Again,Im not running round scared,just concerned
  • Options
    The Andromeda galaxy is on a collision course with ours don'tcha know? May take a while though. About 5 billion years or so. Even so, I reckon we should start stockpiling tinned goods. Anyway, when the likes of Stephen Weinberg and Stephen Hawking start to say we should be worried, I will too.
  • Options
    As long as it happens after the london olympics, then all that wasted money hasnt actually gone to total waste!
  • Options
    Is there any structures n place yet on the site?
  • Options
    Just another doomsday theory if you ask me. Of course they're dragging this Svalbard station into this. Yes, it exists, but it is a measure of being able to restore the natural fauna in the event of war, ecological or natural disasters.

http://www.regjeringen.no/en/dep/lmd/campain/svalbard-global-seed-vault.html?id=462220

You can all lean back and rest provided with the information that no one that I know up here are discussing this ;)
  • Options
    fabericated lies:p :crazyeyes :nervous:
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    fabericated lies:p :crazyeyes :nervous:

Here gavey ur dick smells like my ma's turnip surpriswe on a wednesday omormnign,. ! Up da contos ya mad fuck head,!
  • Options
    Madness....
  • Options
    I have a friend who's an astronomer and since I saw this I decided to ask him why he hadn't told me doomsday is coming so I quoted the following to him. ;)
    I dont care about them posts,I only said there is loads and loads of vids on Utube to the matter of A FUCKING HUGE PLANET COMING CLOSE TO OUR PLANET WITH 5 YEARS THAT COULD WIPE 2/3s OF THE FUCKNG PLANET OUT!

Him:
    lol
    Him:
    nothing is confirmed yet :D
    Him:
    we don't know its trajectory such in advance

--
    I'm not sweating yet. ;)
  • Options
    No. You can't have a fact about a future event.
  • Options
    to much wakie smoked ye moon beam....the worlds not gonna end...it never started...:crazyeyes :nervous: :eek2:
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    No. You can't have a fact about a future event.

How about the fact that the sun will rise tomorrow? ;)