Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Where do you get Ephedrine?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wheres a good and safe place to buy Ephedrine online?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You can't ask where to buy drugs.
    Don't tell him/her, they probably want to cook up some methcat or methamphetamine.
    I'm fairly sure its against the misuse of drugs act, but it might only be covered by the medicines act, either way it will be illegal to buy it from over seas without a licence. And of course as with buying anything online you've got a very good chance of being sold bunk (or something dangerous).
    Don't tell him/her, they probably want to cook up some methcat or methamphetamine.

I don't even know what methcat is!

Sorry I didn't know you can't post things like this.
    Quick clue, there's a sticky at the top with rules in!
    dolly11 wrote: »
    I don't even know what methcat is!

Sorry I didn't know you can't post things like this.

I presume he means methocathinone (sp?) which is the synthetic version of one of the active ingredients in Khat, but I dont actually think you use ephadrine to make that.
    http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/chemistry/chemistry_compare.php?lm=ephedrine_2d&rm=methcathinone_2d

Simple oxidation to remove 2 hydrogen atoms, probably the most simple drug synthesis.
    http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/chemistry/chemistry_compare.php?lm=ephedrine_2d&rm=methcathinone_2d

Simple oxidation to remove 2 hydrogen atoms, probably the most simple drug synthesis.

Fair enough, its not a drug I know a great deal about. Its not common on the market as far as I know, although I have heard of it being quite popular in South Africa for some reason.
    Oh god, NO.

You'd be a fucking idiot to do this.

A waste of a place in hospital waiting lists who GENUINELY need it.

Waste of taxpaying money to the NHS for you to fucking get ephedrine as well as any advice given previously. Honestly. New lows, here. Major new lows. And I'll tell you this elsewhere too.
    1983 wrote: »
    Oh god, NO.

You'd be a fucking idiot to do this.

A waste of a place in hospital waiting lists who GENUINELY need it.

Waste of taxpaying money to the NHS for you to fucking get ephedrine as well as any advice given previously. Honestly. New lows, here. Major new lows. And I'll tell you this elsewhere too.

Huh? No one mentioned the NHS, I dont think ephadrine is even prescribed in the UK, though it might be I suppose.
    isnt it used for slimming?
    budda wrote: »
    Huh? No one mentioned the NHS, I dont think ephadrine is even prescribed in the UK, though it might be I suppose.

I ranted because of someone being inexplicably stupid despite me and others wasting time and effort on perfectly good advice.

Anyways, it's still a stupidstupid idea.
    You can buy ECA stacks through the net no probs.

Don't buy it though, makes you nervous as hell. If anything it made me weaker in the gym.
    1983 wrote: »
    I ranted because of someone being inexplicably stupid despite me and others wasting time and effort on perfectly good advice.

Anyways, it's still a stupidstupid idea.

Fair enough I was just a little confused, because you rarely post in here, and the person is new.

As for using ephadrine as a slimming tablet, yes, like all forms of speed it may well help you loose weight, but its also addictive, can give you an irregular heart beat, is bad for most of your internal organs, will give you insomnia and quite possibly paranoia - apart from that though its a great idea.
    I'm pretty confused about that unhinged rant too. Ephedrine on it's own is pretty innocuous in low doses.
    Fair enough I was just a little confused, because you rarely post in here, and the person is new.

As for using ephadrine as a slimming tablet, yes, like all forms of speed it may well help you loose weight, but its also addictive, can give you an irregular heart beat, is bad for most of your internal organs, will give you insomnia and quite possibly paranoia - apart from that though its a great idea.

"Apart from that..."

(I'm not a normal poster on the drugs forum... but just why?!)

the person isnt new.

dolly11, just bloody pack it in and get a grip. you damn well know that this isnt the answer and i told you that before.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    You can find Pseudoephedrine in Sudafed.

A couple of lads I used to know years ago used to knock back Sudafed for a buzz. I'm sure it used to make them feel quite ill though.

Steer clear of Ephedrine. More importantly using drugs in such a manner to lose weight would be a very silly thing to do.
    Weekender Offender 
    paperdoll wrote: »
    the person isnt new.

dolly11, just bloody pack it in and get a grip. you damn well know that this isnt the answer and i told you that before.
    I'm sure there's more than one person who wants to try it.
    maybe. and maybe me and 1983 are adding 2 and 2 and getting 45. but stuff just seemed too coincidental. hmmm. never mind.
    ephedrine is still prescribed in the UK. Its used in tablet form for congestion and as a nasal spray(which is available OTC) for nasal congestion. (its also used to reverse anaesthetic induced hypotension)

supply on the internet it limited now because abuse is becoming common.

people use it for slimming (its speeds the heart rate and metabolism) and for its stimulant effects while exercising.

Sudafed has limited pack sizes now because people use the psuedoephedrine for the buzz (i imagine it would be crap anyway) or turn it into amphetamine stuff.