Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend - 26/27 July

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Couldn't find one so thought I'd start it..

Not that I've got anything fun planned. Just sleeping and shopping :)

Come on, someone must be having a fun weekend!

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Packing all my stuff to move next week :(
  • Options
    One of the boys house for party tonight.
    Cousins wedding tomorrow night.
    Ulster Gaelic football final on Sunday.

3 solid days of getting pissed, yeha!
  • Options
    Tonight nothing. I'm being very boring! May go for a walk around Lymm Dam in a bit :chin:

Tomorrow getting my hair done in the morning (at last!!) then it's my neices 1st birthday part tomorrow. So lot's of party food and games :yippe:

Sunday, work :crying:
  • Options
    Tomorrow I'm meeting mates for a few coffees. Sunday daytime if the weather is nice enough I'm going to a local lifeboat day and on Sunday night I'm off to karaoke.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Tomorrow we are taking the cats to a cattery, Sunday we are packing because at stupid o'clock Monday morning we are toddling off to Rome for 10 days. Can't wait :D
  • Options
    Going to see my best mate tomorrow :hyper: and then collapsing sunday becasue I havent really stopped all week.
  • Options
    Working tomorrow from 5:30am. Then off to see Rich's new flat and help him unpack I guess.
  • Options
    workin first thing tommorow so few beer jew jonits 2 nite quiet one jus ..

fella shot round the corner last night and another tonight .. madness :shocking:
  • Options
    dont know yet, might go out if any of my friends are up for it.
  • Options
    Fun? Someone remind me what that is again...

I'm working during the daytime tomorrow. I'm free on a Saturday night for the first time in weeks and have nothing whatsoever to do. Also, I have the day off on a Sunday and nothing to fill the time. I'm sure I'll find something to occupy myself.
  • Options
    Not done a lot this weekend and have nothing planned for today. My dad nearly ran over a kitten last night. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I went out last night, what was going to be a few drinks at a friends with a BBQ 'cos its sunny turned into a litre of vodka and shots, at the pub by 11 and then at the ex's for 12. The shame. I am never drinking again!

I feel shit today BUT I have to pack again to move tomorrow. Am meant to be on the road for 7am tomorrow! I'm going to die.
  • Options
    friday - had a bbq at a mates and then puub :)
    ended up having to look after a particularly drunk friend tho which kinda ruined the night..

sat - went to see my mate at a wedding she was a bridesmaid for and then went for lunch (which i didnt eat cuz was too hungover :( )
    theen i had a chinese with my dad and then pub again. ended up playing in the park at 4am before staying over at a 'mates' :D

today - um. its nice, so maybe another bbq? hmm
  • Options
    *Ashley* wrote: »
    I am never drinking again!

I said this a few years ago, after a bad experience involving whiskey. I then drank again 4 months and made the same mistake.:rolleyes: (It's to do with mixing drinks and drinking on an empty stomach)
  • Options
    I got wasted and made a right tit out of myself in Brighton last night. lol I cringe when I think back.
  • Options
    My weeked plan was

Friday: avoid contact with people.
    Saturday: mostly avoid contact with people.
    Sunday: avoid contact with people.

Result: success.
  • Options
    There used to be a pack of hula hoops in paddy our fellas garage but he went to Bolivia, now I can't get my crisps who the fuck can I sue?