Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

first time hints n tips

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
after lots of thought i have decided i am ready to have sex with my bf for the 1st time i am a virgin n he his not, i was just wondering if there was any do's and dont as i do not want anyting to go wrong please help, i am fully aware of the health factors i am on the pill and he is going to use a condom, but i am still nervous about what to do and what not to do

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lots of foreplay, make sure you are relaxed and comfortable.
    whether your bf is mexican or not, make sure you wash yourself properly down there.

when it comes to foreplay, dont be shy to guide him; to tell him what you would like to be done to you.for instance, tell him to kiss you slowly and gently from your lips down to you breasts, then suck and nibble very lighty on your nipples, then lick your tummy, slowly down to your vagina. tell him to think of a pussy cat licking a bowl of milk as he does your clitoris, and when it start to swell to increase the pressure a little (well you know what works for you). tell him to put his finger in your pussy as he's licking you but not to pump it hard. you may not even want to pumped at alland just have it rest inside. have him swueeze and carress your buttocks. if he's any good he should be able to last long enough for you to arrive.

for you. if you like you can tell him to wash his person. you do the same to him as you go down. lick the sides of his neck (and have him do it to you to). when youre down, keep your teeth out of the way. it can be pain. the head of the penis is quite sensitive. use your hand to massage his shaft and lighty his bollocks. use your hand to touch and light rub the head, you may want to gently suck his bollocks too. dont forget to look up to him once in awhile. lick his shaft. but if hes a dirty bastard you may want to stay away from this region.

when it comes to position. experiment. either you or him can rub your clit as your going at it. if youre on top, have his hand placed down where youre clit touches when you go down, so you can control the stimulation out of it.

most important of all, RELAX. this is your first time. make it as pleasant as you can rather than it being stressful. if you dont enjoy it, thats fine. the anxiety may make you dry. if dont want to carry on with it, tell your boy. if you do, have him give you oral first and it may help make things smoother. after the first time, youll learn and youll get the hang of it soon enough.

erm thats it for now. i hope this helps. now let me open a window cos its getting warm in here.
    CoolMiguel wrote: »
    whether your bf is mexican or not, make sure you wash yourself properly down there.

when it comes to foreplay, dont be shy to guide him; to tell him what you would like to be done to you.for instance, tell him to kiss you slowly and gently from your lips down to you breasts, then suck and nibble very lighty on your nipples, then lick your tummy, slowly down to your vagina. tell him to think of a pussy cat licking a bowl of milk as he does your clitoris, and when it start to swell to increase the pressure a little (well you know what works for you). tell him to put his finger in your pussy as he's licking you but not to pump it hard. you may not even want to pumped at alland just have it rest inside. have him swueeze and carress your buttocks. if he's any good he should be able to last long enough for you to arrive.

for you. if you like you can tell him to wash his person. you do the same to him as you go down. lick the sides of his neck (and have him do it to you to). when youre down, keep your teeth out of the way. it can be pain. the head of the penis is quite sensitive. use your hand to massage his shaft and lighty his bollocks. use your hand to touch and light rub the head, you may want to gently suck his bollocks too. dont forget to look up to him once in awhile. lick his shaft. but if hes a dirty bastard you may want to stay away from this region.

when it comes to position. experiment. either you or him can rub your clit as your going at it. if youre on top, have his hand placed down where youre clit touches when you go down, so you can control the stimulation out of it.

most important of all, RELAX. this is your first time. make it as pleasant as you can rather than it being stressful. if you dont enjoy it, thats fine. the anxiety may make you dry. if dont want to carry on with it, tell your boy. if you do, have him give you oral first and it may help make things smoother. after the first time, youll learn and youll get the hang of it soon enough.

erm thats it for now. i hope this helps. now let me open a window cos its getting warm in here.

Haha, I found that totally endearing!

But I'll sing from everyone else's hymn sheet, here. If your bloke has had sex before you talk to him before you do it to an extent. Not so much that the whole thing seems completely technical! You seem mature enough to sort out precautions and such, I expect you're equally comfortable enough to natter to him about what this is for you, any qualms you have and the like.

Don't feel pressurised that it has to be ultimately perfect first time around! It's the firstfirst time. It's not a massive hurdle, it really isn't - don't go in thinking there's this mis-conception you have to do a Jenna Jameson performance. (You can do that later! :razz:) Just be pleased with the fact you are ready to be that intimate with someone you really care for and who'll be patient.

Relax, set the mood, remember you can always start again which is so much fun the more you do it and look forward to getting better and better!

Good luck!:thumb:
    I lost my virginity during Saving Private Ryan and have since refrained from giving advice in this area.

Have a good one.
    As much as I think the person with the list of instructions knows what they're talking about, I also think it's all unimportant for your first time. Sorry but first time sex isn't particularly good. All you can do is get yourselves in the mood, take your time, and be prepared for the fact that it's likely to be painful and awkward for both of you. The only advice I can give you is:

1. Wear your best underwear. You'll relax if you know you look hot.
    2. If you're going to use condoms, maybe get your own and have it in a pocket or something. Scrabbling around for one could kill the mood and make you more nervous. Also, make sure you know what you're doing with it, it's much better if you do it for him.
    3. Communicate. If it hurts or you're uncomfortable or you want to try something else, say so.

That's all I've got. All the chandelier swinging and BDSM can come later when you're comfortable with sleeping together. Enjoy ;).
    More Help Needed Please

thanks for the advice, and thanks for pre warning me that it would be painful lol, i knew it would be but was not expecting that but he made it really special n that so overall it went well. however i have now gone into paranoid mood thinking what if i get pregnant:confused: although i am on the pill (mini pill) and he used a condom i am still really worrying and am even considering taking the morning after pill just to be on the safe side. is this a silly idea, what should i do? PLEASE HELP
    relz wrote: »
    thanks for the advice, and thanks for pre warning me that it would be painful lol, i knew it would be but was not expecting that but he made it really special n that so overall it went well. however i have now gone into paranoid mood thinking what if i get pregnant:confused: although i am on the pill (mini pill) and he used a condom i am still really worrying and am even considering taking the morning after pill just to be on the safe side. is this a silly idea, what should i do? PLEASE HELP

Heya glad it went well.

If you used a condom and your taking the pill correctly the chance that you'll get pregnant is practically zero :)
    Stop worrying, seriously. While it's great you're being cautious, taking the morning after pill when it's not needed is almost as stupid as not using contraception at all. I can tell you from experience it's not a nice thing to take as it makes you feel really sick so don't do it unless you actually need it. Carry on doing what you're doing and you should have no problems.
    just DO it. Talk to each other, start getting jiggy, once you both get all randy and what not nature will take its course :P us humans have been at it for thousands of years remember
    Too late mate, she's already done it.