Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Where's the weirdest place you've ever had sex?

1235»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :naughty: in a church yard... on a train... side of the road... in a field... at work.
    ummm let me think

hello im a newbie

ive done some odd place,s

parkbench
    car and bonnet
    back of bus up stairs back seat.
    under a eletric pylon
    layby
    nite club loos
    darklanes

think thats about it
    icegem
    Bullseye wrote:
    Against her front door ;)
    inside or outside? because that makes a big difference
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    inside or outside? because that makes a big difference

Outside...she had a lot of trouble with the key so we didnt wait :naughty:
    Bullseye wrote:
    Outside...she had a lot of trouble with the key so we didnt wait :naughty:

thats one way of knocking on the door:naughty:
    Also, on a kitchen side and I knocked over the toaster :blush:
    Ermm.... her parents bed, her best friends parents bed and in a museum toilet on a school trip lol thats about it for me...
    Haha, at a Heavy Metal festival in Norway, in which I think Slipknot were playing, two Norwegians from the crowd randomly got up on to the stage naked and started having sex. Quality stuff
    Um, at a seedy hostel 10 minutes from my house. :blush:
    The weirdest place for me is probably East London. :yuck:
    1983 wrote:
    Um, at a seedy hostel 10 minutes from my house. :blush:

Nice :thumb: :p

Horrifyingly enough, me and the boyfriend got a bit frisky on the swings in the park last night on the way home. It was only when we'd, er, finished that we realised there was a random man standing behind a tree. AT 4AM! It didn't look like he was doing the five finger knuckle shuffle on the one-eyed salty yoghurt slinger but who the fuck knows.

I was dying to get him into the mini-lake but he was having none of it, I suppose it is November and I don't want him to feel emasculated :razz:

After hearing a tale last night from my friend about being "masterfully taken from behind" (her words, I assure you!) in an alcove at Bodium Castle, I am determined to top that. A castle is next on the list.
    Castle isnt that much of a top-ing of an alcove at a castle...you need something even more unique then that. Like a cathedral or something.

By the way..."one-eyed salty yoghurt slinger" is by far the greatest euphamism i have heard in a LONG time. :thumb:
    I would never get boned in a cathedral, what kind of girl do you think I am? :angel:

I just need to find a bigger and better castle, and maybe steal a suit of armour for a little damsel in distress roleplay :p
    I am sorry briggi...but your no angel!

Suit of armour? Get him in a cod piece and roleplay the Roundheads and cavaliers...your the cavalier by the way ;)
    briggi wrote:

Horrifyingly enough, me and the boyfriend got a bit frisky on the swings in the park
    I've had sex on a slide and kinda done the same thing on a swing :o A number of times too. In the middle of the morning of course.

I dont really go round talking about it though cuz like, its a childrens park so feels wronnnnngggg

Had sex in RANDOM places tbh. I find "in bed - in the bedroom" sex a bit boring although I guess one day I'm going to have to get used to "in bed - in the bedroom" sex. I've had sex in LOTS of public places and "risky" places. One of my exes had a real thing for public/risky places too so we kinda did everything we could :o

The whole "risk" factor gets me going to be honest. HAHA.
    The most weirdest is most probably in a park, on a wooden bench, and I had the friction burns from the wood from it too on my legs, ouch.
    erm.... probably in the board room at his office... we got a little frisky and decided to play around in the board room hehe....

The whole "risk" factor gets me going to be honest. HAHA.

oooer how adventurous, i'd fear being caught too much tbh

hehe
    Well, it wasn't sex, but I was walking home with a friend after a night out (uni festival) and I was ~5 minutes away from my front door (she needs to go a little further than me.)

I had these trousers on with the weird cut (it's too wide), so the waistline was making folds (because of the tight belt) and they were presing uncomfortably against my waist.

We were both drunk and stupid, so I opened the belt and the trouser slid to my ankles and I kept waking like that. She made some remark about why I stop undressing already at my trousers?

So we made a test of courage. It was 4am and I live in a remote part of vienna so there was no soul awake (there usually never is, when I go home). So we got buttnacked (except shoes) and walked home like that. Crazy lass.

I feel the urge to get naked again
    probably in the stairwell of a parking garage in a busy waterfront area of vancouver in the early evening in the summertime. it was awesome to say the least. holy shit. i would give my left nut to live in that moment forever.:thumb:
    Oh wow! Praise the Lord. A two-year old dead thread has arisen from the grave.

gmik, do you walk on water too?
This discussion has been closed.