Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Question about liquid LSD

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So my girlfriend is in a girls house (Elizabeth) that she doesn't really know (long story and I met her online, so there isn't much I can do) and on Tuesday night Elizabeth told her to drink some orange stuff. Brittany, my girlfriend, thought it was alcohol at first. She drank some more beer afterwards and it had no effect on her, eventually she realized it was liquid acid. I think she said it was aged orange alcohol or something? I'm not familiar with it or anything so I really don't know, she sort of is but not with the liquid form. She's done blotter acid before, and said that she'd probably be asleep for a day or two afterwards. She told me she drank about 20 chunks of it before she knew what it was, and said that you can't OD on it or anything. I read that on these forums already. My question is how long might she be asleep for/how long would it last? She hasn't talked to me yet and I'm kind of worried (as she hardly knows Elizabeth). I'm just assuming that she's still asleep from it or something, so any advice or anything anyone could give me would be appreciated.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i just hope she is ok
    as for acid, wouldnt expect to communicate for her for a day or so if shes off ther tree
    Yeah that's what she told me... but I haven't heard from her in almost five days =/
    I really hope she's alright too, awesome girl. I love her to death.
    NirvanaMan wrote: »
    Yeah that's what she told me... but I haven't heard from her in almost five days =/
    I really hope she's alright too, awesome girl. I love her to death.

LSD itself doesn't make you sleep, it just makes you tired afterwards and keeps you awake during. She should be able to go to sleep about 12-16 hours after taking it and should be asleep for a normal amount of time or a little more than usual. Sleeping for an entire day (24 hours) is a little unusual but not necessarily unheard of. Sleeping for 48 hours is extremely abnormal.

If you've not heard from her for 5 days then likely you've got good cause to worry.
    Yeah =( I really don't know what happened... the last time I didn't hear from her for this long her dad beat her up and she took a train to where she is now. So yeah, I've been pretty worried.
    After 24 hours should would have been physically back to normal, if extremely tired, and possibly rather messed up depending on how the experience was.

I can imagine after something as full on as that you would want to be very calm and quiet for a few days, but she shouldnt be sleeping for 48 hours.
    it was probably some strong acid, or maybe she just took more than the usual amount. i've taken acid many times in my life. i've been trippin for two days before.
    Yeah, she said she took a lot. Still no word from her...
    is she still alive?
    Um, are you sure this really happened and it's not an excuse not to speak to you? After the wakefulness during the trip it's easily possible to resume normal functioning. Why would her mate spike her?
    Liquid Acid

I hope your g/f is OK and that she didn't have a bad trip (I've only had 1 in over 1000 acid trips).
    As for the liquid LSD where can I get some?

Cheers.
    Skinner wrote: »
    As for the liquid LSD where can I get some?

Cheers.
    You can't ask that on here mate.
    Liquid LSD

Ok