Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Serious Detox

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've had a bit of a crazy few months been studying abroad, and just got back home and am starting a total detox, I think I need it, I started about 5 months ago, got prescibed ambien (sleeping pills) along with 2 other prescription meds, got a bit dependant on the ambien, started taking coke and e/mdma ( not a lot, just a pill or two and a few lines each time) like 3 times a week for about the last 6 weeks, i stopped the other 2 meds when i started taking the drugs more regularly, have weaned myself off the sleeping pills, but now I'm home and I'm clean as a freeking whistle (except alcohol) and I just need some tips on keeping strong and some general encouragement really. So far I just feel really light-headed and dizzy if I sneeze/move quickly, look down, and I feel a bit tired and stuff. Cheers guys.:thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Always keep in mind that alcohol is a drug. I know you know that already but it is rarely something we keep in mind.
    If alcohol is your drug of choice at the end of the day ...don't use enough of it to replace all the others or you'll ...drown.;)
    yeh cheers, i do need to be careful with the drink too ty :)

p.s. its beeen a while since ive been on same time as you!
    what is responsible drinking?
    or how much does one have to drink before he start damaging things and how serious is the damage. sometimes i know how to drink sensible and sometimes i dont, still learning