Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What have you eaten today...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive haad

a chicken bap
    a fab ice lolly
    breaded vegetable cake.. things and gammon slices :yuck: eurgh. ate the cakes but gammon was horrible
    and for tea
    fish cakes, bit of stir fry and some spaghetti.

my dad makes such random meals :rolleyes:
    back on the diet tomorrow tho :) whoo! cant wait actually
    kakjhdfskh wow I love the dinner I made! :shocking:

Grilled tandori lamb fillet in tortilla wraps with loooots of salad plus a yoghurt based mint/lime sauce.

:love::love::love:

Earlier:
    1/2 a banana + 3 raisins before biking home from work
    Smoothie after I got home plus a small slice of bread
    Another slice of bread and an orange in the afternoon
    Then aforementioned dinner
    Yesterday I had, 2 weetabix with soya milk and a smoothie.
    Lunch was Crisp breads with light phili on, apple and alpro soya yogurt.
    Tea was scrambled eggs with salmon and a wholemeal bagel :yum:
    so far some scrambled egg in two pitta wholemeal pockets and a banana
    Brekkie: Smoothie and a small slice of bread
    Lunch: Stuffed red peppers, yum!

The plan is grilled trout for dinner :)
    I had Fruit & fibre for breakfast, then jacket potato with cheese and baked beans for lunch which for some reason has made me feel massively bloated and full :( I think it might be because I had it a lot earlier than I'd usually eat lunch as I had to go out...at this rate I'm not going to want any dinner :(
    I tried those Snak-A-Jack things today as I wanted some crisps, but as I am not getting to the gym at the moment, I am keeping an eye on my diet a bit more.

Wasn't impressed. Fell short changed. Didn't like the texture and I thought the flavour was weak. Shame.

I got a Kinder White Bueno as a back up plan. That went down a treat ;)
    I had....

Bowl of honey nut cheerios with semi skimmed milk
    chicken, pastrami and emmental cheese panini (what ever emmental cheese is i dont know) from starbucks.

Thats it so far.....having a BBQ later though...mmmm more burgers
    Breakfast - Bread and pate

Lunch - KFC Zinger Tower Meal box

Dinner - Steamed seabass with hot oil and soy sauce, mussels in black bean sauce, whelks in curry sauce, choi sum and boiled rice
    ive haad

alpen light bar
    salt n vinegar snack a jacks
    2 slices of toast with duck pate
    carrot, onion and sweet potato homemade soup :)
    aand just had an apple :)
    peach amore yoghurt
    spicy chorizzo and tomato pasta (cold)
    baby bell
    cherries
    strawberries
    pineapple
    apple
    2 bite size lion bars
    sweet potato with a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese and salad
    few handfuls of fruit and fibre
    Had some crisps when I got woken up this morning. Then felt sick and ashamed of myself for scoffing them in bed so early! Serves me right.

Then had a banana when I got back from town before I went swimming. Then after swimming had a jacket spud with tuna and mayo.

Have just snacked on biscuits and a horrible chocolate marshmellow thing which I feel really bad about. Bah.
    2 pieces of brown toast with butter and jam

pasta, tomato & pesto salad
    chocolate mousse
    plain crisps
    Banana

Halloumi and roasted veg
    bread & butter
    Nectarine

can of cider

lots of cups of tea & squash
    chicken burger and fries
    strawberry milkshake
    a clementine
    salad for tea with quiche and prawns..weird mixture!
    lime crisps
    Brekkie: Smoothie -rice milk, ab-yoghurty stuff, oats, dried coconut, unsweetened cocoa, 1/2 a banana
    Snack: 2 dried apricots
    Lunch: Slice of bread with hummus, a tomato, glass of orange juice and a slice of some sugar free cake
    Snack: 1/2 a dragonfruit and I'm thinking about having a Japanese Pear as well

I switched the weetabix out for pure oats and it's made my breakfast smoothie much, err, smoother. :p Plus it means I found a new way to have oats apart from making a porridge, yay!

I'll be making some green lentil salady thing for dinner.
    I had a particularly bad day today - I ate curry (chicken and spinach, yum)for lunch, had a muffin for a snack then had a mcchicken sandwich for dinner.

I sort of disgust myself. I may have to go and find some vegetables to balance it all out, otherwise I think I'll end up with scurvy.
    breakfast - brown toast & honey
    lunch - falafel wrap
    snack - crunchie bar
    dinner - fajitas
    desert - peaches & cream

drinks - cups of tea, water & 2 glasses of wine
    2 weetabix with soya milk and some dried bananas and fruit.
    Dried fruit
    2 wholemeal cracker breads with light phili, 2 ginger oat biscuits and an apple.
    30g of wholemeal pasta, 6 meatballs (the yummy one's from Ikea :yum: ) with tomato pasta sauce.
    pasta n sauce
    piece of birthday cake
    4 chocolates
    2 cups of tea
    one glass of wine
    trout with potatoes and veg
    raspberry fool

mm healthy :eek2:
    piecesofme wrote: »
    2 weetabix with soya milk and some dried bananas and fruit.
    Dried fruit
    2 wholemeal cracker breads with light phili, 2 ginger oat biscuits and an apple.
    30g of wholemeal pasta, 6 meatballs (the yummy one's from Ikea :yum: ) with tomato pasta sauce.

i looooooove ikea meatballs! i went there last week (the warrington one!) and we had our dinner in the cafe thing, i had meatballs and potatoes it was yum. on a sidenote i want to decorate my whole house with ikea please.

today i've not been very good :/

i had a banana for breakfast then nothing til 7pm when we had vegetable curry for tea, then a few squares of chocolate a bit later on.
    I had rice krispies for breakfast

gammon steak and scrambled eggs for lunch

and beef stew soup for tea
    i looooooove ikea meatballs! i went there last week (the warrington one!) and we had our dinner in the cafe thing, i had meatballs and potatoes it was yum. on a sidenote i want to decorate my whole house with ikea please.

today i've not been very good :/

i had a banana for breakfast then nothing til 7pm when we had vegetable curry for tea, then a few squares of chocolate a bit later on.

The meatballs are just so nice and we got some of the sauce..which is even better :yum:
    If you go to the food shop they sell them cheap...plus have Kopperburg for 94p a can!!
    Meal 1 - two fried eggs on 1 wholemeal toast

Meal 2 - Wholeweat pasta & protein shake

Meal 3 - Cottage cheese on peanut butter on marmite on 1 wholemeal toast

Meal 4 - 5 slices of Quorn ham on 1 piece of bread

All that bread - arg !

New baby was born last Friday though so things manic !

The meatballs at Ikea were the only reason my parents managed to drag me around there when I was a kid.

God I hated that place.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    The meatballs at Ikea were the only reason my parents managed to drag me around there when I was a kid.

God I hated that place.

:yes: I hate it too. We went there on Monday night to buy a sofa (which we'd tried to order online but couldn't as their website kept crashing). We'd written down the details so went straight to the delivery counter to pay and ask them to deliver it to us. They said we had to go into the shop, find the sofa and bring it to them, then they would deliver it to us. They also said they would only deliver within the next 2 days, between 12 and 6, when neither of us would be in (we'd deliberately gone on our only free night this week) and they couldn't deliver to us on the weekend unless we ordered within 2 days of the weekend - which we couldn't do due to having no more free nights this week! We went to find the sofa to see if it would fit in my car instead, couldn't find it and were told it was out of stock. They didn't know when it would next be in but said it would "probably be in two weeks". We asked if we could pre-order and were told we couldn't as they don't offer that service :banghead:

It's going to take a lot of meatballs for me to get over that.

Anyway, back to the food...yesterday I had fruit & fibre for breakfast, a cheese, ham and pickle baguette and fruit salad for lunch, some cashew nuts and for dinner a sushi pack and a mango :yum:
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    :yes: I hate it too. We went there on Monday night to buy a sofa (which we'd tried to order online but couldn't as their website kept crashing). We'd written down the details so went straight to the delivery counter to pay and ask them to deliver it to us. They said we had to go into the shop, find the sofa and bring it to them, then they would deliver it to us. They also said they would only deliver within the next 2 days, between 12 and 6, when neither of us would be in (we'd deliberately gone on our only free night this week) and they couldn't deliver to us on the weekend unless we ordered within 2 days of the weekend - which we couldn't do due to having no more free nights this week! We went to find the sofa to see if it would fit in my car instead, couldn't find it and were told it was out of stock. They didn't know when it would next be in but said it would "probably be in two weeks". We asked if we could pre-order and were told we couldn't as they don't offer that service :banghead:

It's going to take a lot of meatballs for me to get over that.

You should ring up to see if its in stock and get them to hold one for you, that's what I do. I do that everywhere actually lol, it saves driving down to find there's none in stock which is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying. And you don't have to fanny around trying to find it in the store either, you just go up to the desk and pay for it. Hm I might start pre-ordering more things, like the corner shop so they can get my milk and bread off the shelf and into a bag ready. Or ring the local pub and get my pint poured as I walk in the door. I already ring the takeaway opposite my house to order my pizza rather than crossing the road and WAITING, that would never do :rolleyes: . I am so lazy :D
    xsazx wrote: »
    not as lazy as mum ringing my mob from the landline to talk to me when im in the next door room :p hehe

Haha I did that when I was ill and my mum was downstairs and wasn't responding to my pathetic whining.
    kangoo wrote: »
    You should ring up to see if its in stock and get them to hold one for you, that's what I do. I do that everywhere actually lol, it saves driving down to find there's none in stock which is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying. And you don't have to fanny around trying to find it in the store either, you just go up to the desk and pay for it.

Yeah we should do that...my boyfriend tried ordering it over the phone but ended up getting infuriated with them, I don't think you can do phone orders. You may well be able to check what's in stock though, I'll give that a go :chin:
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    Yeah we should do that...my boyfriend tried ordering it over the phone but ended up getting infuriated with them, I don't think you can do phone orders. You may well be able to check what's in stock though, I'll give that a go :chin:

:yes: They're quite good, make sure you have the reference number off the website which makes it quite quick. They'll hold it for you too so no-one buys it while you're stuck in traffic. If there's something particular I want from a shop I rarely go unless I've checked its in stock and got it held for me! Halfords and argos are good cos you can order it online and pick it up so no delivery charge but you know its gonna be there! I rang up and got them to hold a shower curtain in tescos for me a few weeks ago cos I was worried someone might buy them all (:eek2:) by the time I finished work. Haha I'm a freak