Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

bit of a rant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It annoys me when a new series starts and I read how many episodes there is going to be and think "ooo there's <insert number here. episodes" and half of them revist someone that had been on a previous series hehe.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    What do you mean by revisit? That half the episode is a flashback to the other one, or that it's a similar subject?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They show the search for the house (from a previous series/season) and the last 10 minutes or so they show them now. Or with property developing shows they show the development from a previous series/season then show what they are doing now (in the last 10 minutes or so)
    lea_uk wrote: »
    They show the search for the house (from a previous series/season) and the last 10 minutes or so they show them now. Or with property developing shows they show the development from a previous series/season then show what they are doing now (in the last 10 minutes or so)
    Oh, that annoys me. I was watching Grand Designs the other day and it was "Grand Designs Revisited" and at the beginning I thought they were gonna be showing them doing new stuff and it was all just old episode with 5 minutes at the end.
    Same with Mary Queen of Shops. Sucks
    5-10 minutes of new things only? I can't say I've seen that happening ever...
    5-10 minutes of new things only? I can't say I've seen that happening ever...

You'd be surprised how bad home make over shows actually are.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    You'd be surprised how bad home make over shows actually are.
    Oh. I see now.
    When I see the words "series" and/or "episodes" I think of tv series, like "Lost" etc or soap operas. I can't think of other kinds of shows with these words!