Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My mate got busted..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
He went to a free party this weekend and got caught by police with 3 grams of MDMA and 2 or 3 grams of Ket. He's been released on bail but has to go back to court within the next 6 weeks.. Will he be OK? What's the worst he could get?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    He might get lucky and manage to blag a caution. You coudl quite easilly dismiss that amount for personal use.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Yeah that was the general idea mate, hopefully!

Thing is, we both got arrested for havin a grow room last year and got a caution then.. so I'm guessin that may affect him somehow?

He's pretty cool over the whole thing though, whereas I'd be nervous & twitchy. The only thing he was bothered about was gettin roughed up by the typical thug in the riot gear, got thrown into his van, pinned to the floor whilst they called him everythin under the sun.. even though he wasn't resisting arrest at all.
  • Options
    As Skive said he may get a caution, but with a previous thats less likely.

Given how prisons are these days he'd have to be very unlucky to get time, the more likely option I'd say is some community service.

Get him to ring Release (www.release.org.uk) ASAP they will be able to help.
  • Options
    don't reckon he get a caution given the previous so its just down to the judge really!

defo a small enough amount to claim its for personal consumption