Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

erotic photos?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Should ask the entertainers in convent garden how they silver themselves up :p
    "i'll be tangled in chains and car parts"

Be careful where you hang the steering wheel. ;)

and good luck to you. :)

poppi
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Cazzoo wrote: »
    Dulux.
    OP, have you done the photos yet?

I helped my friend do some lingerie shots a while ago. One thing I learnt; background is everything. Our nice white screen did nothing for her but we did some shots in a graveyard (by the trees, no graves in sight... don't even think about it. I still feel weird and wrong) and they looked great. I think the flattering sunlight helped, as opposed to the garish yellow of my bedroom lamp.
    no i haven't yet, my friend has just started a new job and shes had problems finding a baby sitter....

but yeah, i'm gonna have to think about the lighting...a someone sugested using a blue filter, i might have to have a think on that one, and yes, this friend used to be a topless model, and was in all sorts of fetish mags and stuff...
    her name .. and your facebook

kplzthx ;):D
    Cazzoo wrote: »

Or it's like Pimp My Ride and they get themselves down to the respray centre.