Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drugs Taken - & Favourites

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Cannabis
MDMA / Pills
Ketamine
Coke
BZP
Speed

Best - Alcohol, MDMA & Ketamine

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Alcohol - Love a drop of it.
    Cannabis - Don't bother with it. Either does nothing, or makes me sick.
    MDMA / Pills - Always a favourite of mine
    Ketamine - Great fun in the right doses
    Coke - Overrated + waste of money
    Speed - Nasty shit.
    GHB - Forgot about this. Great fun in the right circumstances.
    Alcohol - Love it
    Cigarettes - I love smoking but do want to stop
    Cannabis - Got bored of it after start of uni
    MDMA - Love it
    Pills - As above
    Ketamine - Good in the right places, i.e. not in a club
    Coke - Nothing special at all
    2ci - Made me quite ill and not able to do anything one night at glasto :S
    Speed - Evil
    Meth - Good, but as above
    GHB - Loved it

I'd say pills/MDMA, GHB and alcohol are my faves. Although def not all together as GHB + alcohol is extremely stupid.
    Alcohol - love it
    Cigerettes-shit
    cannibas-love it
    mdma/pills-good but not too often
    salvia- freaked me out wouldnt do it again
    magic mushrooms-loved them
    lsd-brilliant
    coke-shit u just want more and its over-rated
    speed-ugh
    Alcohol
    Cannabis
    Mdma, mda, dob and whatever else you find in pills
    Cigarettes
    LSD
    Shrooms
    GHB
    Coke
    Salvia
    Speed
    All sorts of herbal bullshit "drugs"

Best are probably pills and drink, though I only bother with drink and ciggies these days.
    LSD - icon14.gif
    Alcohol - icon14.gif
    Cannabis - icon13.gif
    Speed - icon14.gif
    Coke - icon13.gif
    Crack - icon13.gif
    Ketamine - icon13.gificon13.gif
    Ecstacy - icon14.gif
    Shrooms - :crazyeyes
    Valium - cant remember
    Salvia - cant remember

Favourite - LSD and Alcohol.
    Alcohol
    Poppers
    Salvia
    Nitrous Oxide
    Tobacco
    GHB
    Ritalin
    Valium
    Xanax
    2CB
    Cannabis
    MDMA (Pills and Crystals)
    Speed
    Cocaine
    Magic Mushrooms
    Ketamine
    Opium
    Meth

My favourites are Cocaine, MDMA/Pills and Alcohol.. Cocaine is also my least favourite, lol I have a love/hate relationship with that drug due to it being so fucking moreish.

I've still never tried acid....I don't really take drugs anymore though, just drink and smoke a bit of green with the odd rave on ecstasy.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Speed
    Cocaine
    Magic Mushrooms
    Speed

Do you like it that much or have the drugs just made you forgetful? :p
    JamesZero wrote: »
    Do you like it that much or have the drugs just made you forgetful? :p

Lol shit, it's definately the later....I really don't like speed that much....or at all! lol
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Alcohol
    Poppers
    Salvia
    Nitrous Oxide
    Tobacco
    GHB
    Ritalin
    Cannabis
    MDMA and related drugs
    Speed
    Crack
    Heroin
    Cocaine
    Magic Mushrooms (Fly's and Liberty Caps)
    Speed
    Ketamine
    Opium
    Meth
    4MTA
    BZP
    LSD

My favourite is wihtout a doubt Ecstasy but I can live without it. Alcohol ios my 2nd favourite and I can't live without it. LSD is my other fave.
    Weekender Offender 
    Alcohol - Looove drinking but don't always like the after effects like being sick and hangovers
    Caffeine - rarely drink coffee so don't really have an opinion on it
    Tobacco - have the odd fag when hammered other than that doesn't do it for me
    Pills - used to love them, gone off them loads since a really dodgy night about a month ago
    Cocaine - only good if it's free and there's a lot of it
    Cannabis - not a regular smoker but will occasionally smoke it if it's about
    Ketmine - weird stuff
    Speed - I was really fucked anyway so can't really remember much

Favourite: pills or alcohol
    Ecstasy - love it, best buzz going in the right cirumstances

Acid - love it also, can go wrong tho and it leaves your thinkin a bit fucked!

Mushies - same kinda buzz, cained the life out of them when they were legal, gettin stupid amounts for fuck all

Speed - hate hate hate hate it .. will end up on it if theres fuck all else goin n its set in front of me after a few drinks, but the come downs are ROUGH if you over do it

Ketamine - crazy stuff, dont have much experience with the stuff, the few times ive tried it its been mad, would love to experiment with it properly

DOB (dimethoxybromoampethamine) - craziest drug ive ever taken, tripped my balls off solid for 15 hours then spent another 15 hours still tripping but not as hard (last half comparable to a low - medium dose of lsd) ..

Coke - hate it, over priced and shite and too more-ish .. turns people who are usually nice and generous into greedy cheeky cunts .. still wouldnt say no to a few lines if it was free tho.. lol

Ritalin .. had a huge script off someone once, was abusin em for weeks, wouldnt really rate them at all, was bangin stupid amounts at once and gettin a shakey leg

Cannabis - loved it back years ago but i proper ripped the arse out of it for most of my teenage years, don't think it done after favours for my memory etc, still enjoy a wee smoke tho

Alcohol - the killer for me at the min, love the stuff but its a slippery slope and makes you do stupid things

diazes/temazies etc - shite on their own when mixed with drink its a mad combo, one of my favourite mixtures but its not safe and ive woke up in ditches hedges other parts of the city etc etc the list goes on numerous times .. the downer after a bender on them is a bit much also :crazyeyes looooove em tho

Codeine - good buzz but wouldnt bother often and the itchyness gets ya!

Salvia - tried it a few times dont really rate it, seen people proper flip out on the stuff tho so it obviously has potential for some people!

all time fav would probably be between ecstasy and .. acid .. and a combo of downers + drink

sorry for the long winded post, passin my lunch break :D
    Alcohol - Don't drink as much as I used to, and rarely touch spirits these days. Will drink nice beer when I can afford to. Still get drunk fairly regularly, but not in a disgraceful manner.

Cannabis - Rarely smoke these days. Used to smoke shit-loads of it, but it's not good for work or social life, as you tend to stay in a get stoned rather than interacting with outside world. Good for a comedown.

Pills - Gone off these big style. Used to love all the adulterants and trippy shit you'd get in them, but now I hate it since a bad acid experience. Always leave me feeling disgusting and with that horrible taste in the mouth. Just the thought makes me wretch.

MDMA powder - Love this stuff, probably my favourite, and it doesn't suffer with the same adulterants you get in pills. This is my drug of choice.

Cocaine - Like others, I'll take it if it's going, but I wouldn't be arsed throwing out £40 a gram for myself. Best taken amongst a small group of friends rather than in a big group where there's people you mightened like too much.

Speed - Dirty as fuck. Had some mad multi-day seshes on it, and always been left totally fried for about 2 weeks after. Avoid like the plague unless you've got valium to cushion the blow.

LSD - Used to love it, but had the worst experience of my life on it. Knocked some sense into me, and my drug habits haven't been the same since. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Seems perfect when it's going well, but it only takes one time as they say.

Shrooms - Only experienced these a few times back in the day. Pretty good fun and I didn't find them as intense as acid. No bad experiences, but I'm sure they've got the potential to fuck you as much as acid does.

Ketamine - Love hate relationship with ket. Dosage is very important. Sometimes it's just the buzz you're looking for, and other times you take it and think 'why the fuck did I just take that?' Used to swear by the stuff, and it was my favourite, but have gone off it a bit since the bad acid experience, even though a ket trip is completely different.

Valium - Love this stuff, but for very different reasons than z. I use them to settle a fried head and help me sleep after a sesh. They're a pure lifesaver. Seen some people do some pretty stupid shit when they've drank on them (2 best friends fighting), so never been too keen on that. Post-sesh only.
    i havent taken that much :)
    alcohol - love it
    weed - its ok got bored of it in colledge
    coke - its good but the buzz only lasts for a bit :|
    Ecstacy - was good.
    Cigarettes - only have them when drunk otherwise dont touch them.

my faves are alcohol and coke
    nothing really;
    alcohol
    weed
    poppers
    benzos(diaz/loraz/temaz)
    dhc,tramadol, codiene
    clenbuterol

fave-dhc and lorazepam
    I've not taken anything other than the legal kind.

Alcohol - Depends on my mood. Lately I can't be assed.
    Tobacco - Never when I'm sober, only a few times when I'm drunk.
    (LSD - I want to try)
    Alcohol - Had fun times with, nice to relax with sometimes too.
    DMT - A strange/beautiful/kaleidoscopic journey deep in to your own creation.
    Weed - Ok but the paranoia isn't cool.
    Cigarettes - Blahhhhhh.

I choose the occasional beer or glass of wine every now and then + music, that's good enough for me.
    2ci - I had a gentle trip and am in control.

MDMA - Probably my favourite... Just a little to make the lights brighter and to get that big grin

Skunk - Trippy skunk... Fucking love it.