Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Need ideas please - fancy dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys, I need some ideas!

Its my mates 21st in August and we are gonna dress up as cartoon/film characters.

I havent a clue what to dress up as!! I thought maybe Tweety?! cos its all just yellow lol.

I want something can I put together thats cheap but doesnt look naff! I dont want people to be like 'what are you dressed up as' hehe!

Any ideas are welcome :)

Thanking you:thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A smurf you the blue cartoon character and they had white gloves and hat
    The mask
    Captin Planet
    Skelator
    One of the Simpsons
    go as a robot
    get aload of cardboard boxes paint them to look like one and ta-daaa
    U can ever send the idea into blue peter :D

PS. just rember to put in a slot for going to the crapper
    its a bloody pain to take it all off just for a piss :lol:
    I have checked that your a girl on ur profile here :) hence im guessing thats correct - i checked as icey has given the mask which is a lads charecter and i thought are you m or f :S ...

You could be tinkerbell - jus wear a lil green dress buy some cheap wings from claires and have hair in a bun and ur tink :)

you could go as cat woman i have found a lil outfit - sorry if you dont like it http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAT-WOMAN-LADY-WOMENS-FANCY-DRESS-COSTUME-OUTFIT-8-10_W0QQitemZ150263994726QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150263994726&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

you could also hire out costume from fancey dress shop if you have one hear you? that way you could be anyone you wanted :)
    ahhhh
    my bad

probaly not the best idea to go as a robot if ur a girl
    may look a wee bit silly

WELL CHECKED sweet_gal
    Rainbrow Bright? Lots of multicoloured gear.

Daria would be a cool costume too..ooh or Jane!
    a bat girl :D
    Amy Winehouse?!

118 bloke?! - i know your female but its cheap!

ermmmmm alice in wonderland?

a maid?

Ok im all out now
    i recently went to a fancy dress party and by far the best costumes there were the simpsons, a family went as them and they had made them themselves.

for the dress they had just got some material and sowed it, the dresses they wear arereally simple so it shouldnt be to hard. They then had on some pearl like necklaces that you could pick up from a market and they painted their whole body yellow, or you could wear yellow tights on your legs. For the hair they had cut out the shape twice on cardboard and painted it, then stuck both sides to a thick pieceof foam and used elastic to secure it to their heads.

They said it hadnt cost them much to do and they looked great!
    How about you wear a Cinderella costume. It is quite old fashion yet it is elegance.