Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hot coworker i wanna do stuff with

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I mean I've been spanking her alot and she enjoys it but I don't know whether it's okay to go for that full step and touch her or should I just tell her or something. Help?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tell her? If she lets you spank her, that says something to me.
    I wouldnt just go ahead and touch her at work, maybe invite her out for a coffee at lunchtime, and/or a drink after work?
    But I'm 17 and she's 21. She had a sexual harrassment problem with another employee too, so i don't wanna push my luck there -.-
    That's why MrG said don't touch her, talk to her.
    "why dont i take you to blah for dinner tonight, then back to mine for desert ;)"
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Somaril,
    Welcome to TheSite :)

As others have said, talking to her is a good way forward at this stage.
    You may find these articles on flirting and asking someone out useful.

In terms of touching, regardless of whether she may seem to like it or not, it's extremely dodgy ground and seriously not a good idea in the work place.

Have fun and stay safe. :thumb:
    TBH if a bloke spanked me around work I'd be starting to think sexual harrassment from the word go. Depends how it's done but I really wouldn't appreciate it. You're already on dodgy ground as far as I'm concerned, definately don't do anything else without asking her out and seeing how it goes.