Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

erotic photos?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to do some erotic photos, arty ones though, I've got this theme in my head and such...I want to be in some of them, and i friend of mine has agreed to be in some...she has practice...but i haven't a clue...

help?

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You need someone with a camera too.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Set up a place to take the photos. Make sure you have the light you want...ambient/ indoor? If you want to be in the photo, i suggest you learn how to switch on the self-timer and perhaps use a cable release.
    Make some notes and/or sketches beforehand of what you want to do, it gets boring if you and the other person are waiting for another idea to come to mind, and how to go about achieving it. Use a tripod.
    If you want to do indoor you need to ensure the lighting is right and if against a light colour wall make sure the wall is clean - especially if you're going to be using flash, flashes will pick out absolutely any imperfection and show it up as a smudge or with extra 'light'.

You can go down the timer and tripod route but I think you could do with someone to help you out taking the photos, otherwise you'll end up with a lot of shots set up and looking the same with different poses, rather than different angles/heights unless you do a lot of playing with the tripod. Also don't be afraid to play with the photos, its easy to change things like skin tone/overall light to suit the photo better, I'm not talking anything extreme like airbrushing.
    Do you have a camera, twisted trinity? or experience in photography?
    You could ask your friend for advice if she's done it before.
    Best thing to do would be post them on here once you've done them so we can tell you how they look.
    Best thing to do would be post them on here once you've done them so we can tell you how they look.

lol.. yeah...

And just to clarify - especially for new users who might be reading this thread - that obviously wouldn't be acceptable.
    Jim V wrote: »
    And just to clarify - especially for new users who might be reading this thread - that obviously wouldn't be acceptable.
    LOL :rolleyes:
    tinkler wrote: »
    LOL :rolleyes:
    Shut it asshat.
    i'm going to borrow a high quality camera from a friend and i do have some experiance...not a lot though....

I'm going to see if i can find a screen off freecycle cos i don't have clean white walls...
    Good idea :)

Reminds me to get my portfolio website up at some point.
    anybody know where to get silver body plant from?
    What theme you got going on here? ;o
    bio mechanical/industrial

i want to look like a beautiful machine!
    With your boobs out? :p Interesting idea though! If you can get a 'shiny' paint I think it'd look good, you might get some flash flashing off it.
    got inspired by marquis magazine...

yeah i just need to know where to find it... i can get stargazer but it cost £2 per 10 ml and i know i'm small, but i'm gonna need a hell of a lot more than 10 ml
    JsT wrote: »
    Shut it asshat.
    Your mum.
    tinkler wrote: »
    Your mum.
    oh please not in my thread, have a little respect than to use such petty and overused insults. If your gonna do, do it properly...
    oh please not in my thread, have a little respect than to use such petty and overused insults. If your gonna do, do it properly...
    JsT started it :crying:
    Oh behave the pair of you.
    Least I've tried to help the OP rather than just arguing with an admin........
    You could always be a dare devil and use spray paint :)

Just might have a little long lasting affect? haha!
    Jim V wrote: »

Well you wouldn't respect me if I didn't at least try. Giggedy!
    Twisted Trinity - google screenface or charles fox - or even ebay those names. They'll do decent sized body paint (look out for Aquacolor or Aquacolour) and they're not too pricey. edit: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kryolan-wet-cake-make-up-NEW_W0QQitemZ280239203116QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280239203116&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 - that should do your whole body.
    maybe your body is somewhat smaller than mine, but there is no way 15 ml is gonna get it...

i'm not sure how much a fluid ounce is but they have that in liquid which might be easier to apply
    Bugger, the picture is of the large sized one, but they're selling the pallette ones with the wrong picture, my bad.

Anyway, same principle applies. Aquacolor is what you want, but you want the bigger version which will do a whole body 6 times over which you can buy from Screenface
    Answering TT, first make an agreement about how afterwards you are going to use your 'erotic' photos.

Are they for home/personal use? You said "she has practice" - has she published any pics before like on the internet?

You said you want to be in some. Would you be comfortable if by any chance those erotic pics get out on some internet site?

Just make sure you know exactly where you and your friend are going on this. And who holds the copyright of the pics? Be careful.

Poppi
    i'm not sure how much a fluid ounce is but they have that in liquid which might be easier to apply

A fluid ounce is about 30 ml (29.5 for an American fl.oz or 28.5 for a British fl.oz)
    i really don'tmind them getting out and about, infact i'd probably put them on facebook...you should be able to see much of me, it'll be a side view and i'll be tangled in chains and car parts and silver paint...