Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Euro 2008 fantasy football

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
http://en.fantasy.euro2008.uefa.com

European fantasy football!

Invite code for thesite.org league is 24877-5103
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll join soon. I'm not confident of my knowledge of other national teams though. Ah well, can't be worse than how I did in the Premier League one.

Also, after about 30 minutes of pissing about, that has to be the least user friendly website ever. It keeps asking me to login, it kept asking me to fill in my user name again because it didn't match their strict guidelines even though it did, and then when I eventually get a username it likes, it says that my email address is already in use (by the one that it told me was wrong).
    I'm in.

They didn't give you anywhere near as much money as you needed! I really wanted Ronaldo in my team after the success he brought me in the Premier League fantasy football...but I just couldn't build the team I wanted with him, so I had to leave him out...
    Ive got one of these going with work, but i signed up before the main competition, and now have to rejoin the league that was started.
    *Bump*
    Come on people, join the fuck up!
    Joined. Dunno who half the people in the league are, except for 2 or 3.
    Argh, I wish I paid attention to these things. Had Evra in my team for 3 matches he didn't even play it, and had Yakin on the bench when he's one of the top scoring midfielders in the competition. :banghead:
    is anyone gonna try and challenge or what :yum:

I've been a victim of my own players' success. I was scoring points for fun with players like Ronaldo (captain) and Sneijder, then their teams go and qualify after two games, and they all get rested for the third game! What ever happened to the competitive spirit and keeping a consistent side? Only about 5 of my players actually picked up any points in the last round!
    I was top yesterday before Abidal and Evra started pissing about :mad:

Got Pirlo in my team too, need to make sweeping changes before the next round.

The cream always rises to the top, as they say. ;)

That's a league and international double for me on thesite fantasy football.

:yippe: :yippe:
    Oh I forgot about this. How did I do? I've probably still got a load of Croatia players in my team.