Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i mastubated last night for the 1st time !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i fingered myself for the 1st time last night and it felt good. i have always been worried if sex would hurt but i think it would only hurt a bit now.
1) am i too young to finger myself?
2) have you ever done it?
3) do you shave ur pubic hair ? ( sorry for a random question )
4) do you enjoy it ?

thanxs ..xxx

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Its fairly normal, most people masturbate and there is nothing wrong with that, I imagine they enjoy it or they wouldn't do it :p

You can never really be too young to masturbate so I wouldn't worry about it. Plus you need to bear in mind that an erect penis is a bit bigger than a finger or two :p:)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

it's YOUR body. There are no minimum age requirements.

Nope I'm a bloke

No I don't and whereas some fellas like it on a woman, personally I don't - to me it looks too 'young' and looks like a bit like a cross between a moneybox and a .222 bullet exit wound.
    4) do you enjoy it ?

As above.
    ha ha get it clean outta ya :D
    There's no minimum age for this kind of thing - and there's certainly no maximum either. It's an entirely personal issue which doesn't concern anyone else. Start whenever you're ready.

:lol:

It was a good reply... but the idea of Quagmire being in this thread is just... funny.

1) No.
    2) Yes.
    3) No.
    4) Enjoy what? Shaving pubic hair or masturbating? Neither do anything particular for me, but if pushed for an answer I'd take the latter anyday :thumb:

I am pretty sure there are states in the US where they charge you for pedophilia :P
    I refer you to the rules of this forum:
    2. It is not appropriate to use these boards to boast about your sexual exploits etc.

;):p
    1) No
    2) Yes
    3) Yes
    4) Yes

It's all down to personal preference at the end of the day. Experiment with what you feel ready to do and see what works best for you.

That just made me chuckle :D
    1) No
    2) Yes
    3) Yes
    4) Yes
    Kazbo wrote: »
    1) No
    2) Yes
    3) Yes
    4) Yes

It's all down to personal preference at the end of the day. Experiment with what you feel ready to do and see what works best for you.
    :yes:.
    i fingered myself for the 1st time last night and it felt good. i have always been worried if sex would hurt but i think it would only hurt a bit now.
    4) do you enjoy it ?

thanxs ..xxx

1. coure not ;)
    2. I do it 3 or 4 times most days lol
    3. once but I was so itchy done there that I haven't done it since
    4. yes but sometimes I feel a bit ashamed of myself and a bit lonely that I don't have anyone.......but then I just do it again and instantly feel better :-)
    If I had a vagina I'd poke it all the time.

Don't worry about being curious.
    4. yes but sometimes I feel a bit ashamed of myself and a bit lonely that I don't have anyone.......but then I just do it again and instantly feel better :-)

:lol:
    I don't know how old you are, but most young people do it subconsciously, i know i did purely because it felt good, i didn't know what i was doing until i was about 13. but like what everyone else said, if it feels ok, then just do it...

and yes, i have and do frequently, find me a young single female (or male for that, that doesn't)

for shaving....i go through odd phases of shaving and then not shaving, but it often gives you really bad ingrown hairs, or go for waxing or hair removal cream. It seems best to keep a bit, but keep up the bikini line.

do i enjoy it? shaving? no, masterbating? yes, ok, i prefer sex, but i do still enjoy it, and i think that its a really good thing to do as i think it makes you more in touch with your sexuality and it makes you more aware of what you do and don't like sexually.