Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Orange march

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive just been woken up from my only lie in this weekend by a big orange march right at the end of the road!! :( Slightly surprising to say the least..its not even like i live in glasgow..its edinburgh,where ive never met a single person to whom the catholic/protestant thing matters!! Anyone know why the orange march? Is there some big anniversary today?

Comments

• Options
    Ah ha! Good work Ms Tipps! :) But 'peaceful assembly' indeed..didn't feel very bloody peaceful when i was dragged from my bed by a troop of tootley flutes!! Why anyone feels they need a big parade to noisily announce their personal religious beliefs to anyone unfortunate to be in the vicinity at the time is beyond me..:confused:
  • Options
    shout out the window and tell them to shut the fuck up. :thumb:
  • Options
    We've just had mile after mile of cars and lorries tooting their horns drive past our back fence... fuel price protest! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Shoulda started a riot, nothing but a bunch of hateful cunts.
  • Options
    I fail to see what a protest is going to do. If they aren't buying it, others will. Plus, it's kind of stupid protesting IN your car, or with your car there, because if you run out of fuel, you're wasting your time protesting.

go Hydrogen, as I always say.