Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help with a party game!! !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Howdy :)

It was my 21st just over a month ago now - and because i was away at uni at the time, my plans for a fancy dress party have been put on hold until this saturday

its a willy wonka themed party - whereby im dressed at Willy Wonka and 16 of my mates are going as oompa loompas :D

I want to organise a few 'party' games for us to do when we make our way around the various pubs -

At the moment, the 'game' im thinking about involves golden tickets :chin:

Ive bought about 25 mini chocolate bars, which i am painstakingly going to carefully open and insert a 'golden ticket' into some of them before sealing them up again.
Only thing is - what should i write ON the golden tickets??
I need to think of dares that involve embarassment/drinking :chin:
ive already got a few -(drink a shot of tequila/zambuka/absinthe etc) but what else??
Im rubbish at coming up with stuff like this!!!

if anyone can come up with anything - thanks!!

oooh also - ive just spent the last hour making up 'security' cards for all the oompas which are going to get laminated and pinned on them all. (NOT my idea, but it fell down to me do it cuz i am currently jobless and bored :rolleyes: )
they all have different names and pictures too!
cool eh :hyper:

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Comments

• Options
    wonka_gold_ticket.jpg
  • Options
    You need dares for them though, right? Er, how about... put out your right arm and ask for a snog from the person you touch/closest person...

ok, I'm shit at dares.
  • Options
    How about this for a dare- Rugby tackle a policeman. You'll then know who your real friends/oompa loompas are.