Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Owwwwwwww!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
2 days ago i got my eyebrow pieced! YAY, my parents hate it but hey i'm 16 and i paid for it so they can't do much

But yesterday i went out paintballing and the Bar kept on getting caught on the mask, in the last game i felt what i though was paint ball going down the side of my face but it turned out to be blood! I went and got it cleaned up and luckly it was only a small cut from a branch just above the mask but i just wondered what would i have to do if my eyebrow bar had been ripped out??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    leave it out, heal it up and get it done again when all is well unfortunately. safest thing to do in such a situation
    curly_boy wrote: »
    YAY, my parents hate it

Get a Prince Albert .... they shouldn't even know about it then. :)
    Not a lot you can do..i got mine ripped off, stings a little when it happens nothing major though, just leaves you with a tiny scar but nothing to worry about
    Teagan wrote: »
    Get a Prince Albert .... they shouldn't even know about it then. :)

yeah, i don't think so

i did say to my dad that if he got a tattoo (which he wants, mid life crisis i think) he should get a prince albert to go with it

He was all up for it untill he looked up what it was:lol::D
    I want my eyebrow peirced. I want my nipple done too, but that's why I'm scared of, getting it tugged out. I've only got my tounge done :D

Just be glad it was a bar and not a ring. I'd wait for it to heal personally, or get the other done in the meantime, if you wanted it that bad.