Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Picture Of The Hindu God That Barack Obama Carries For Good Luck

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This photograph is of Barack Obama displaying the Hindu idol that he carries with him for good luck:

http://shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com/2008/06/picture-of-hindu-god-that-barack-obama.html

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    black and un-christian. what the fucks up with america?
    This photograph is of Barack Obama displaying the Hindu idol that he carries with him for good luck:

http://shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com/2008/06/picture-of-hindu-god-that-barack-obama.html
    And your point is?
    those americans need to be careful. obama is one letter away from TERRISM
    :S? If you've ever seen that video "American's aren't stupid" you will see they think everyone is a threat, including France.

Anyway, Isn't being the presidant (when he does), mean you have to keep religion and law apart from each other while you're the president? Yet he's religious...

A church-goer with a Muzzlim name who carries a Hindu lucky charm and gives his wife the terrist spear thingy

Holy-Moly its political correctness gone mad :eek:
    BlackArab wrote: »
    A church-goer with a Muzzlim name who carries a Hindu lucky charm and gives his wife the terrist spear thingy

Holy-Moly its political correctness gone mad :eek:

Or taking crossover appeal to new lengths. :p
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    Yet he's religious...

So has every President been, with the possible exception of Jefferson.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    So what?

If America wasn't such a backwards idiot Christian country, this wouldn't even make the news. But I suppose now he must be a tratior, terrorist, and the devil incarnate.

Facepalm.
    To be fair I don't think it has made it to the mainstream media in America. The username of the OP leads me to believe this is another fundie nutjob like the one posting "Revelation 666" threads here and in other forums a couple of months ago.

Fruitcakes, the lot of them :D

Maybe we have got it all wrong. Maybe Revelation1217 is only just showing us a nice picture. But maybe not ...
    :chin: Revelation 12:17:
    And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
    Has this photograph been authenticated?

I doubt it, but these days I can't really be bothered to check.

For those who like to follow the many "rumours" against Obama, this right-wing anti-Obama blog is a must:

http://obamawtf.blogspot.com/
    And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed,

I've cracked it, Obama's going to have a fight with Chelsea Clinton :eek:
    and he's Welsh...
    When you get morons desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel like this, you know they're worried that he's going to win the Presidency.
    If you want some fun type in McCain and Manchurian Candidate into Google.
    how stupid so he carries them in his pocket so what ? frm what I understand theres nothing wrong with the ideals the idol represents
    This will definitely influence my vote ;)
    how about clinton laying her ass off to look good ? landed under snipper fire hahahaha I'm glad she lost for that alone
    About Obama...

I am so very tired of these rumors that he doesn't respect our country, he's the AntiChrist, etc. etc.

THEY ARE ALL RUMORS.

I have found no realy proof that any of that is true, except for the flag-pin incident, and OMG! OMG! HE WASN'T WEARING A FLAG PIN!!!!!! It's really NOT that big of a deal...lol.
    That picture proves nothing to me....it just showed some guy holding Hindu objects. Even if it WAS Obama, who really cares? Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. And he's already said he believs in God. A member of the congrresional court said he had been going to The Church Of Christ for 30 years.

If you want to know the truth, here is a NON-BIASED web-site. It has attacks agains both democrats AND republicans...it also tells the truth. Quit believing that bullsh*t the news feeds to you.

:angel: No offense intended.