Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

scratches

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I keep finding scratches on my back and I don't know where they are coming from. I do get an itchy back but I don't think I scratch that hard. I have that's quite big and more like a cut than a scratch. Does anyone get the same thing? I find them on my face too.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    could you be doing it in your sleep?
    It's possible. Maybe I should wear gloves in bed lol.
    I often get random scratches on my face so either me or my boyfriend are scratching me in my sleep!
    One of my ex bf's use to scratch himself in his sleep all the time. He also used to chew the skin around his nails in his sleep. Is this only a recent thing that's been happening or is something you've noticed before? The only other thing I can think of is my duvet and pillows have like, feathers in them that manage to escape all the time - sometimes they can be quite sharp when you lie on one - but that's really grabbing at straws there...!
    I've noticed I scratch a lot harder since I stopped biting my nails but that's to be expected. I just wish I could stop. The big one is right near where my jeans sit on my hips and I keep catching it when I pull them up.
    --delete--.