Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Salvia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive had this before and to be honest it didnt really effect me...tryed it again last night and it freaked me out....i wanted to do it properly so i went into the bathroom of a strangers house and lit it up...

didnt know where i was i thought i was in Gulivers travels or something and freaked out...i forgot i was on a drug and had no clue what was going on...the worst part was when i tried to get out f the bathroom and couldnt coz the lock on the door was dodgey and wouldnt open! i thought someone was trying to keep me n so i started kickin and bangin the door...i tried it again and it opened...there was nobody there!

ah it was wierd as fuck if i do it again it won't be on my own witha dodgey lock on the door!!

anyone else ever do it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never tried salvia, but I have experienced freaking out in a bathroom. On an acid trip, in the bathroom on the phone. I was convinced I could hear people outside whispering and mocking me, and was getting really angry at them! Then later I realised the voices were also repeating what the other person on the phone was saying, which would be impossible!
    Yeah, I've had two experience with salvia, the first I was sitting holding the TV remote and I thought I was sitting on a horse holding a spear; the second I was watching a BBC news report from Iraq and thought the reporter was trying to speak to me. Oh, and I though there was someone sitting next me for a moment which was scary as fuck...and felt really itchy as well which was bizarre.

Overall though, I think its a shit drug just about worth taking for the novelty factor. A brief mindfuck and that's it.
    got the itchy feeling all over my neck felt weird couldnt stop walking in circles felt like something was pullign my body round was hard to resist turning

had various stengths up to 40x loada balls if you ask me but its all down to the person i think, saw peopel take it and do nothing and others really really trip out and not know whats going on

agree with spliffe its a novelty drug, suppose its worth tryin to see what it does for ya
    Only tried it once but was stupid and put it into a spliff, did fuck all. No intentions of trying it in the future either.
    Apparently batches can vary a lot in strength too.
    yeh id have to interest in going out any buying it....suppose its alrite if you just want to get fucked for a minute or two....but who wants to do that!
    Could say the same for nitrous though, but that's muchos fun!
    yeh id have to interest in going out any buying it....suppose its alrite if you just want to get fucked for a minute or two....but who wants to do that!

Which is fine remember that the minute could feel like it lasts a lot longer than that.

Salvia is one of the strongest hallucinogens around, its got a deserved fearson reputation. I frankly think its deeply frightening and nasty.
    budda wrote: »
    Which is fine remember that the minute could feel like it lasts a lot longer than that.

Salvia is one of the strongest hallucinogens around, its got a deserved fearson reputation. I frankly think its deeply frightening and nasty.
    What's your opinion on DMT?
    What's your opinion on DMT?

Because that seems to be quite pleasurable it doesnt tend to have 'The Fear' like Salvia. But DMT is still a very strong hallucinogen, and not to be taken lightly (of legally of course).
    I think the feeling that others are present when you take it is extremely interesting, and the turning sensation - its fascinating how some parts of people's trips correlate.
    The thought of it having a 'novelty factor' is quite uncomfortable for me - i think it's a very intense drug that people take too lightly sometimes.
  • +Chimpy++Chimpy+ Deactivated Posts: 37 Boards Initiate
    Hi craicjunkie,

Sorry to hear you got locked in the bathroom, hope you (and the bathroom door) have recovered.

There's some interesting recorded information about the effects of taking Salvia divinorum here and there’s also a recent article in Slate magazine covering the attention it’s been receiving in the US press recently – Salvia is illegal in most US states, but is currently legal in the UK.

Interestingly, it’s a member of the mint plant family.

C.
    +Chimpy+ wrote: »
    Interestingly, it’s a member of the mint plant family.

Its part of the sage family, but then that's not saying a great deal because loads of plants are.