Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Am I being stupid or...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Should I be worried?

Basically I had this girl over for the first time and also the first time we met was today!
We were sitting on the sofa for a while and I was doing my usual habit of turning evrything into innuendo and sex jokes:razz: and just generally chatting.Then we got into what we were looking for and I told her the truth,Ive just split up from my girl and Im not looking for anything serious.She took this well and seemed to open up even more and said I could have a snog (as I kept joking about going all the way.)
We were kissing and she was woried my nan and grandad would walk in on us when they got home so I said we could go to my room.She said yeah lets go but nothings gonna happen.
Anyways,we were upstairs on my bed kissing and things were getting quite steamy,she was grinding on me quite strongly and I was whispering sweet.....things I want to do to her.:lol:
So we got down to it and did the deed but I felt like I had maybe pushed it a bit when we were kissing...but I did ask her before we went the whole way if she was ok with it,about 3 or 4 times!!
She kept saying yes and even afterwards she said it was fine but I feel guilty,like I pushed her into it?:confused:
She is older than me and kept saying she was fine with it,constantly as I kept asking her.:rolleyes:She kept saying she was a big girl and that she would have said no anyway.
I get really worried and keep thinking things over when I feel guilty about things,its an OCD thing,I get really restless and keep worryin about it.Thats why Im posting this ramble.:razz:
Do you think Im worrying too much?:banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You are worrying too much, you told her up front what you were looking for and asked her a few times on the way to and before doing it. NDo not worry about it, I'm sure she is a big girl like she said.
    The Leaf wrote: »
    Do you think Im worrying too much?:banghead:

Yes.
    Has she said or done anything to make you worry?

Your probably just thinking about it too much and worrying yourself for no reason
    She obviously seemed happy to go along, why are you worrying if you were not after anything serious anyway?
    Yeah,sorry I get like that when I think Ive done something to upset or hurt someone,even when I havent!!
    She is actually fine though.:thumb:
    :blush:
    Not sure whether its OCD or not as I start getting restless and have to keep fiddling with things and cant relax!!:lol:
    My mind is my own worst enemy.
    The Leaf wrote: »
    Yeah,sorry I get like that when I think Ive done something to upset or hurt someone,even when I havent!!
    She is actually fine though.:thumb:
    :blush:
    Not sure whether its OCD or not as I start getting restless and have to keep fiddling with things and cant relax!!:lol:
    My mind is my own worst enemy.

Ah bless, at least everything is fine tho :thumb: