Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

dogging...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:yeees:

i was talking to a couple of my friends the other day and one of them randomly said to me 'oh yeah - a few of us are going dogging tomorrow night if u want to tag along' :eek2:
i was a bit taken aback because it came so out of the blue - and tbh, i would never have thought any of my mates are into that kindve thing!! though i guess its something that most people wouldnt talk about publicly!:chin:

I said no - i personally would have found sitting in a car with a friend and 3 people i barely know , watching a random group of people have sex quite.. awkward to say the least!!

I also asked my friend whether she would ever consider actually joining in - and she said not yet - only after she's watched a few times, and then she'd consider it. which again, took me aback because i would neeever have guessed shed be into that kinda thing!!

Because i didnt go with her - i was treated to an explicit conversation about what happened when she was there tho :rolleyes: apparently it was one woman and 6 guys. watever floats ur boat i reckon :)

the question is, has anyone here gone dogging? (to watch or participate i guess :p ) whats ur opinion on it?! would u ever..??

its not as if im against it, but for me its a definite no-go

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's not something I'd ever do...but each to their own I guess!
    i cant believe how many people actually go dogging haha, i think its more widespread than people know!

my boyfriend and me were driving round the other night, round the country roads and stuff (in boredom really) and theres quite a few car parks around that are 'doggers carparks' we drove past one and there were LOADS of cars on it, at like 11.30pm at night, and there was this camper van and about 6 people surrounding it! god knows what was going on in there. my boyf kept threatening to turn onto it, i was scared hehe.
    Haha well erm.... A few nights ago my boyfriend and I went to a car park where we someties go just to sit and chat and play about not usually sexual but the other night we were messing about a bit not having sex though. About 10 minutes later I looked up and a car had squeesed (sp) between us and the kurb on one side and there was one on the other too.

Both with men staring at us. I went off on one haha
    kate- wrote: »
    Haha well erm.... A few nights ago my boyfriend and I went to a car park where we someties go just to sit and chat and play about not usually sexual but the other night we were messing about a bit not having sex though. About 10 minutes later I looked up and a car had squeesed (sp) between us and the kurb on one side and there was one on the other too.

Both with men staring at us. I went off on one haha

haha, its so crazy isnt it. that reminds me of one time, me and my boyf had been for a walk in the countryside, and as we got back to the carpark it was getting really dark, we were kissing in the car (just before we set off home) and a car that had already been in the carpark started its engine up and pulled up along side us! we werent doing anything though! so weird.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Living in the New Forest you see quite a bit of this simply because the amount of remote car parks is perfect for doggers.
    We used to use the car parks for smoking weed and blaring out tunes from the car stereo and saw a lot of this going.

I've got my end away with plenty of girls in these car parks but they wern't strangers and I've never gone 'dogging'.
    Weekender Offender 
    I know quite a few places locally where this happens. There are two clues to the locations - one is when you see a lot more cars than normal heading up those ways on a particular evening. The second is less edifying - when you're walking the dogs the next day, and find a bunch of used condoms lying around on the floor. A pretty revolting sight, truth be told. If people took their rubbish away, I really wouldn't mind the fact that it goes on.

Personally, I can't see what the appeal of having sex in a car actually is. Perhaps someone can explain this to me, and ideally name the best models of car for having sex in... :p
    Nope but, oddly enough someone was talking to me abou tthis and local sites only a couple of days ago. He says his knowledge was from innocent gossip but, you never know...
    Ive been cycyling along the old disused railway lines in these parts where i live, they are part of the national cycle network, with a couple of random picnic areas with road access on them, ive seen a sight or two in my time!
    J wrote: »
    My uncle filmed a couple dogging backstage at Glastonbury or somewhere on some of the staging blocks. He was up in the gantry. Lol. Beware, you may get caught!

So he was, in fact, also dogging.
    no i havent been .. i thought people hardly did it now and people were ast this phase.. but o well.. lol
    i've had sex in a car park with my bf - in a car :)