Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Researching Companies/Departments

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Ok, I've got onto a graduate scheme which I'm thrilled about, and in the email I got it basically said I "might want to" (read: do it) check out the website. Now the place is HUGE, I mean MASSIVE. So what exactly do you check out? I could literally be here for a week reading everything there's so much info.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Get a general overview of the place your working for, and then look at the particular department you will/want to work within. No point lerning about sales if you work in accounts!

Well done on getting on the scheme.
    Ah, thats the problem you see, I'll be working in all areas of business and its a huuuuuuuge department! I guess I'll just have a read around and hope for the best!
    I see, probably best to have a good read round, and then do more detailed reserch as and when you need to.
    In a big business you'll mostly want to know about your area, and how it fits in with others. See if you can find that sort of relevant info. I doubt you will be quizzed on your knowledge of the website. I wouldn't worry about it too much.