Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Quarter of an E...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
While out at the weekend I shared one with 3 people so ended up with a quarter. Never done them before. I was that drunk I dont think it even did anything, anyway when my boyfriend picked me up he said I was 'chewing my face off' 'gurning like fuck' etc etc. Hes dead against drugs so I dont believe him, think he was just trying to put me off doing more.

A quarters not enough for that is it?

Comments

• Options
    Its possible but unlikely.

Pills arent always mixed well, so potentially you could have got all the active ingredient, and if it was amphetamine then you would have the symptoms described.

How long after taking the 1/4 were you able to fall asleep?
  • Options
    About 3 hours. No chance then is there.

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    A quater would most likely do fuck all.

Drinking tend to mask the effect too in my experience.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »

What Skive said really.
  • Options
    In all likelihood a lot lot safer than safer than someone who goes out and binge drinks instead.
  • Options
    In all likelihood a lot lot safer than safer than someone who goes out and binge drinks instead.

lol too true..

@OP .. how'd you end up with a 1/4 from splittin it in 3 :D

anyhow 1/4 would do absolutely nothing to me at all, half never does anything to me either but i know some people who would get a bit of a buzz from one .. 1 might give me a small effect but id rather just bang 2 to get goin!

i reckon your bf is fulla shit, cant see you bein in too bad of a state at all after 1!
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    lol too true..

anyhow 1/4 would do absolutely nothing to me at all, half never does anything to me either but i know some people who would get a bit of a buzz from one .. 1 might give me a small effect but id rather just bang 2 to get goin!

i reckon your bf is fulla shit, cant see you bein in too bad of a state at all after 1!

haha my mate who got it got a half and me and his friend split the remaining half. :lol: But from reading this it was probs a waste of time.
    :D
    Yeah I thought he was. Just because he doesnt agree with taking them. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    lol too true..

A fuckin men.
  • Options
    Drug-naive people are not usually the best from whom to receive advice about drugs. Negative stereotypes and misinformation can be dangerous (read: Leah Betts).

If you try it again, I'd recommend taking a half, then if you don't feel much after an hour, take another half. Beware, a lot of pills floating around are very poor!
  • Options
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    Errr similar question...I've got a mate who has just admitted that she takes E's every now and again but only takes one throughout the whole night...half at the beginning and another half later on. I'm a big worrier about drugs as I knew someone who died from taking Es. Will she be ok just taking the one every now and again?

She is very unlikely to come to any harm, but we certainly cant say for definite.
  • Options
    I don't think you would be chewing your face after a quarter pill unless it was really strong. I need to to take a few before I get in that kind of state!
  • Options
    I shared a pill with 2 other people on my first time when I was 16!

Didn't do anything!! And because of that I never felt any need to try them again until about 5 years later.
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »

With me it depends how drug I am. if I'm tipsy but not uber drunk and it's a strong enough pill I feel the come-up over the top of the alcohol and have a pleasant mixture of the two :D
  • Options
    ive seen people pulling faces on half an E but to be honest i think they where probably putting it on becuase they where drunk and they just wanted to feel a buzz and perhaps thought pulling faces was a major part of this.....