Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

o2

Sorry, had no idea where to post this.

I signed up with o2 yesterday for the 1000 free txts/mins to o2 numbers per month for £5. I previously got 300 texts to any numbers per month when topping up £10, will I not get this anymore or would I get both?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Janjan wrote: »
    Sorry, had no idea where to post this.

I signed up with o2 yesterday for the 1000 free txts/mins to o2 numbers per month for £5. I previously got 300 texts to any numbers per month when topping up £10, will I not get this anymore or would I get both?

If most of your contacts are on o2 you would have been better of with the o2 unlimited tariff - £15 a month for unlimited o2 calls/texts
    Phone up, sometimes it automatically comes off even if you're entitled to both.
    thanks for the replies.

I've just rang o2 and apparantly because the new one is a bolt on and the old thing wasn't I still get both. The only person on o2 I really text or ring is my partner but I'm sure I can harass him enough to use it up per month :D
    Thats really good! Makes me think if I'd be better off doing something like that and getting rid of my contract. I currently pay £16 a month for 500 texts and 50 mins plus my o2 treat:yippe: but I dont use the mins, not a fan of talking on the phone!