Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Intimidated

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya

I've just started dating a new girl and she's absolutely amazing :D (although i do suspect i am biased here!)

Anyway we were talking about sex the other night, and admittidly were quite drunk at the time so got into a lot of detail. The outcoome of it was the fact that shes still a virgin at 22 which i have absolutely no problem with, in fact i'm slightly envious of her. But the other offshoot was the discovery that she has quite alot of sex toys, including large (well larger than me!) vibrator and dildos. And although she insists that she didn't mean to/try to intimidate me, frankly i'm feeling a little intimidated that i wont be able to live up to her expectations (even tho she's still a virgin)

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Comments

• Options
    Not really, other than forget about it and just do it. Do you find sex with a girl less satisfying than masturbation? Nope? And neither will she. It's as sensible as her feeling insecure of her performance in comparison to your right hand.

And maybe the girls can answer this question: presumably if you've been using a vibrator for a while, there's less chance of your first time hurting? Or am I talking bollocks? If so, one less thing to worry about.
  • Options
    Hiya

I've just started dating a new girl and she's absolutely amazing :D (although i do suspect i am biased here!)

Anyway we were talking about sex the other night, and admittidly were quite drunk at the time so got into a lot of detail. The outcoome of it was the fact that shes still a virgin at 22 which i have absolutely no problem with, in fact i'm slightly envious of her. But the other offshoot was the discovery that she has quite alot of sex toys, including large (well larger than me!) vibrator and dildos. And although she insists that she didn't mean to/try to intimidate me, frankly i'm feeling a little intimidated that i wont be able to live up to her expectations (even tho she's still a virgin)

Does anyone have any advice for me?

the emotional thing should outweigh the sex toy size difference i'm sure that raming a lump of plasting into yourself is nothing compared to sharing lovemaking with a real person. i wouldn't worry Vaginas also vary in size to accomodate the "tool"
  • Options
    dont worry sex is better than vibrators/dildos... :)
  • Options
    Well, a woman can't cuddle up to a sex toy afterwards, can she?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Well, a woman can't cuddle up to a sex toy afterwards, can she?
    thank you!

this is the main reason (plus vibrators don't lick your nipples or make you scream- well not really) that vibes will never replace men/women