Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Strapless Bra

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I am a 36F/36E depends on the bra and I need a strapless one but as low as one at the front as possible, any ideas?
I've seen the ultimo miracle bra (see webadress) http://www.ultimodirect.com/shop/miracle-multiway-bra-732?clid=910
Anyone bought this before?
Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I havent bought that one before, but i'm going strapless bra shopping next week.
    I recently bought some bras from bravissimo and find that they are amazing, so i thought id try out this one: http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/dressing-up-solutions/panache/strapless-bras/pnb9-details.aspx?colour=Black
    If possible, pop in to get fitted. I had a fitting at Bravissimo last week; hated every minute of it but I have to admit that my new bra fits well and I'd not been able to find that elsewhere.

I'm 36F or 38E depending on the model, incidentally.
    I think strapless bras are rubbish if you've got big boobs. Every time I wear one I get red marks and my boobs ache. And I've had quite a few different kinds and expensive ones too. Good luck.
    Funnily enough I ordered that bra yesterday but I think its a bit big, but it is a very good one and seems to be suportive too!
    I've just been fitted the other week for my frya bras and the size depends on the style now!!! grr!!
    Some bra makers do have different sizing for different bra models. Just make sure the one you get fits you well.

You can try this Fantasie strapless bra, see if it's to your liking.
    I've tried fantasia bras before and they don't fit well :( thanks though!
    The one I bought I'm getting exchanged for a samller size just waiting on it coming in stock, and if its still not right I will get full refund so hopefully!!
    I wish freya did strapless bras, I love freya bras!!!