Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

One of those threads

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was hoping I wouldn't have to start this sort of thread, but yeah my senses took a backseat.

Basically fooling around the other night, and started worrying about it today.

Didn't go all the way as we had no condom, but I must admit that he did go in a bit (just the tip). My period started the day after.

But say there was pre-cum, then how big are the chances for pregnancy, if it wasn't even proper and I'm now on my period?
Unfortunately I am not clued up on the biology of things, should probably pay more interest and attention.

That said, he didn't ejaculate at any time whilst we were together (which does not reflect greatly on my skills - though I probably shouldn't worry about that at this point), so don't even know what the chances are of pre-cum even existing at that stage.
Wikipedia, which is probably not the most reliable of sources states that no actual sperm is to be found in pre-cum meaning that it shouldn't cause pregnancy.

But yeah... anyone?

Edit: the more I read up on it, the less it seems likely. Just that I was sure I had seen on here people saying that there might be sperm in pre-cum.

Comments

• Options
    very very unlikely. firstly, very unlikely you were ovulating. secondly, not much likelyhood of sperm, and then of sperm entering and swimming up to and beyond cervix. Just very very unlikely. Third, you are now on the blob, you would have to have some fucked up repro system and very very unlucky girl to get pregnant now. If it were me, I wouldn't worry about it at all. I'd be more worried about the clap.
  • Options
    Nope, as one time I had sex and my period started the day after. I went gor the morning after pill with my ex and the nurse said 'are you f'real?!' and kicked me out of her room for wasting time.

Haha, jk. No, she said it's almost almost impossible. :)

Panic not!
  • Options
    Thanks girls - but yeah, re-reading it this thread this morning I felt like a right dickhead. Just got myself worked up last night for some reason, and started imagining that I would be one of those girls with the unlikely pregnancies in the front of heat magazine.
  • Options
    There is sperm in pre-cum but not a huge amount. We had a similar mistake with a pregnancy at the end of it, but lets just say it was more than just the tip ;)
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote: »
    Wikipedia, which is probably not the most reliable of sources states that no actual sperm is to be found in pre-cum meaning that it shouldn't cause pregnancy.

erm in this case wikipedia fucked up real good there IS sperm in precum (unless he just had a pee wich would kill it off as it came out but still caution is best)