Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Car sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just thought I'd share

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    I think it's a bit odd really!
  • Options
    OMG thats too odd. I was laughing when it said he bought a gay car :D

My boyfriend told me about a girl who apparently fucked the gearstick on her bf' car
  • Options
    How odd.

I'm glad he takes precautions. Like letting the car cool down :/

The thing is though, he says he loves the car and stuff, but the one in the photo is in a right state. If he really loved it he'd keep it clean at least, surely?
  • Options
    " “I don’t always have sex with the car,” he explains. “Sometimes I stroke and kiss her bodywork, or rub myself up against her. If I’ve just been driving her, I have to wait for the exhaust pipe to cool down before I have sex. And I always use a condom because of all the dirt and dust inside.”

Jordan, who also masturbates while reading car magazines, has spent over £2,500 refurbishing Ingo. Most of Jordan’s earnings from his job stacking shelves at a supermarket are spent on her.

Now he has spent a further £200 on a “boy” car, a Trans Am he calls Todd, and is experimenting with a “gay” relationship."

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know which is more disturbing, the fact that he does it or the fact that his dad encourages it!
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    My boyfriend told me about a girl who apparently fucked the gearstick on her bf' car

had a vid of a girl doin this on my old phone :D
  • Options
    i feel violated. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Not as good as that guy who used to have sex with pavements though...
  • Options
    A few weeks ago, a work colleague of mine sent me a video to my mobile phone of a woman having sex with a gearstick. It was the strangest and funniest thing I've seen in months. She kept saying that the head was apparently huge. No further comment...

As for having sex with the car, people will have sex with just about any unanimate object if they're feeling desperate enough.
  • Options
    well i can understand why he is a bit of a loner... i just think its wierdd and he needs to get a proper sex life..
  • Options
    with a photo and everything!
  • Options
    i like all the comments people have posted at the bottom :D

I can associate with this guy. I have had a relationship with a Mazda 6 called Ping Pong, but a new Subaru Impreza WRX takes my fancy next. I have already got a name for him, Wang.

:lol:
    people are odd
  • Options
    I guess it depends on what car you have sex in. A 3-door Ford Fiesta? Not gunna happen! A people carrier? More likely! I've never been too into it, as there's not enough room to actually have good sex, but then again I guess it's more for the experience and the excitement than it is for a satisfying bang. Sex whilst doing a reverse 360 handbrake at 90mph downhill on the wrong side of the road....why not.
  • Options
    or as good as the guy who got put on the sex offenders register for having sex with his pushbike that was strange
  • Options
    dunlop101 wrote: »
    I guess it depends on what car you have sex in. A 3-door Ford Fiesta? Not gunna happen! A people carrier? More likely! I've never been too into it, as there's not enough room to actually have good sex, but then again I guess it's more for the experience and the excitement than it is for a satisfying bang. Sex whilst doing a reverse 360 handbrake at 90mph downhill on the wrong side of the road....why not.
    *chuckle*
    Did you read the link?
  • Options
    surely it would count as rape seen as the car hasn't given him permission? :D:lol::lol:
  • Options
    surely it would count as rape seen as the car hasn't given him permission? :D:lol::lol:
    Isn't rape defined as being with a human?

I think it's bullshit. People make stories up for these magazines all the time.
  • Options
    i have seen an advert off this on channel 5 theres going to be a documentry on it soon..i think its the same guy as i remember seeing the beetle with the man who loves his car..
  • Options
    A lot of you seem to be calling him 'weird' or 'strange' which i personally dont thinks fair. If he wants to have sex with his car, and enjoy it (which he seems to be, and seems fairly open about it too), then i personally dont have a problem. Its his life, and hes living it his way!
  • Options
    The documentary was on yesterday evening, I am not sure if its going to be repeated at some point. It was quite strange really watching it and made me feel a little uncomfortable at points. There were 2 guys featured one was an older guy and the younger guy from the link on the OP, the younger of the two was more reserved about his love of cars and mechanical things but the older guy, he was well away, fondling cars in a way that would have been assault if it was a person he was touching that way. He actually was caught by the documentary makers having ejaculated on the hire car the camera crew had and also getting frisky in the middle of the night with the younger guys car in the middle of the night !!
  • Options
    Imagine if they tried to shag a transformer, that would be a nasty suprise for all concerned!
  • Options
    Oh they were talking about that on the radio today. Not the car sex guy but the woman who was in love with and had a very "fulfilling" relationship with part of the berlin wall... and they mentioned him at the end. I think it was called objectum sexual or something. And I guess it was in an episode of Boston Legal or something similar... she loved her clock radio.

Here we be http://www.fox6.com/entertainment/weirdnews/story.aspx?content_id=d7c4378b-c26a-42b3-bd86-969415e64ea4&rss=804 :p
  • Options
    *chuckle*
    Did you read the link?

Haha, yes. I watched the program the other day, absolutely horrendous!
  • Options
    sweet_gal wrote: »
    i have seen an advert off this on channel 5 theres going to be a documentry on it soon..i think its the same guy as i remember seeing the beetle with the man who loves his car..

Twas on Wednesday night.

I wouldn't feel too bad were I that guy, I've had my share of old bangers too :D

I'm here all week.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    Me too! I was ready with 'its not that difficult, just recline the seats or jump in the back!' :lol:

lol I was thinking that too