Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

15yr old arrested for calling scientology a dangerous cult....

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Who's stressed? The City of London Police repeatedly take presents from the Cult of Scientology (c'mon Travolta, sue me, I'm quoting a High Court judgment on your cult), as reported in the Guardian, and then its a surprise when police officers act based on that corruption?

Given the links between the police and the cult, there is grounds for malicious prosecution charges to stick. The WPC in question should be prosecuted and then sacked, losing all pension rights. I don't think she deserves anything less.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Well, I am guessing this is connected with Anon... also underage b&.

Anyway, lol. Kinda proves the point of the protests happening, doesn't it? Scientology - we'll sue you, for anything! Daring to expose us? SUE NOW!

Sigh. Chanting "That is a church, that is a cult" because it is right next to a church didn't get anyone arrested. Cake didn't get them arrested. Handing out flyers with info didn't. Bel Air didn't, neither did Rick Rolling them. I guess the Scilons have infiltrated the police.

Oh, well, I guess they'll go back to DDoS'ing if they keep getting nicked.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    minimi38 wrote: »
    Islam is a dangerous cult. Christianity is a dangerous cult. Judaism is a dangerous cult.

cue rolleyes

be careful you will get arrested hehe, personally I'd do away with all religeon but then I have to "respect" peoples beleifs guess what all conflicts are fuelled over the word cult is well whats bad about it ? were the police refering to a dictionary as part of evidence for conviction ? I bet not !