Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Good Clubs In London

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bossa wrote: »
    Sounds like a brilliant place. :rolleyes:

Agreed. I don't like that shite. I wouldn't have any problems getting in, don't get me wrong (I never do), but that's not what I am looking for in a night out.
    g_angel wrote: »
    I just never felt comfortable there at all.

Is this on Fridays (Fabriclive) or Saturdays (fabric)?
    I only ever go for house and techno on the Saturday.
    Happy Jacks is gash.

Agreed, it is a dirty little shit club. But they hold some wicked Hardcore raves there with pretty good line ups, and because it's so small it has a really good and personal atmosphere.

I've been to both (admittedly a long time ago now) and I just didnt like the place, the layout annoyed me and the people compared to a hardcore crowd were moody.

Its personal choice of course though.

Same as Budda here - i've been to both and I have NEVER had a good night there, hence why I don't go any more. It has been a good two or three years since my last visit, but I have no intentions of going back any time soon.

It could be an age thing, but I don't think so as I was about your age when I first went there and I still didn't like it.

I just don't like it mate. You have to accept that. Been there, done it, didn't like it. Very few of my vast circles of friends like it either (and these include very successful DJs, producers, promoters and people who have nothing to do with the music industry).

You get the impression that I don't like it? ;):lol:
    budda wrote: »
    I've been to both (admittedly a long time ago now) and I just didnt like the place, the layout annoyed me and the people compared to a hardcore crowd were moody.

Its personal choice of course though.

Aye indeed. Personal choice.
    g_angel wrote: »
    Same as Budda here - i've been to both and I have NEVER had a good night there, hence why I don't go any more. It has been a good two or three years since my last visit, but I have no intentions of going back any time soon.

It could be an age thing, but I don't think so as I was about your age when I first went there and I still didn't like it.

I just don't like it mate. You have to accept that. Been there, done it, didn't like it. Very few of my vast circles of friends like it either (and these include very successful DJs, producers, promoters and people who have nothing to do with the music industry).

You get the impression that I don't like it? ;):lol:

Fair play. Different strokes.