Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Std?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I masturbated yesterday and when I was cleaning up, I noticed a tiny bit of blood...my japeye was also quite sore and looked a little red and sore. I kinda thought nothing of it, I masturbated again today and there was a bit more blood. Again, it's still quite red and sore.
Have I just been going at it too hard and cut it or something, or do I have an STD? I've been having a fair bit of un-protected sex recently, although not with lots of different women.
Help!!! :nervous:

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi there Nothing Else,
    It's always a worry when our sensitive areas get a bit sore so you've done well to ask for advice about this. While it's possible you may have been a bit too rough with masturbation, it's always best to get these things checked out. The signs you mention could be related to an STI and so it's a good idea to visit your local gum clinic - they are trained to help with infections that are sexually transmitted AND those that aren't. If you're aged 25 or under then it's worth finding out if there is a Brook clinic local to you. If not then try this FPA clinic finder.

To reassure you about making the visit you can read, or listen to our FAQ on visiting a gum clinic.
    You can also watch a video that shows a virtual tour of a gum clinic.

Hope this helps. :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Unless you've been doing something directly with the japseye, it's very very difficult to do any 'damage' to it when knocking one out.

Suggest you get yourself checked. It's not scary and doesn't take long. Most things can be dealt with quite quickly too.
    I've been to the GUM clinic once before and it was a breeze, I saw a guy and he was first class, really funny and seemed to be on my level.... oh and ignore anyone saying that they stick an umbrella thing down your japs eye to scrape out any bacteria for them to look at, it doesn't happen and never has! All it is is a small cotton bud which gets inserted in to your japs eye for all of a seconds and then your done, it doesn't hurt, just feels a little odd for a jiffy.

You'll also have some bloods done and be asked to wee in to a pot and then your all done, last for about 15 mins I guess. He'll probably give you some condoms as well, the bloke said to me, "here's a little part bag for the weekend" lol, had about 30 condoms in there :D.

Oh yeah, before you go get tested you'll go in to a little room and someone will take down some details about the last time you had sex and if your gay/straight/bi, only last for about 5 minutes. :thumb:
    All the GUM clinics are miles away and I can't drive. I can't ask my parents to drive me.

Now I've got sores and blisters all under my forskin which bleed. I've got herpes or something haven't I?
    Fucks sake, what does this do to you? Death? Infertility?
    I'm going to go apeshit at her when I next see her...
    All the GUM clinics are miles away and I can't drive. I can't ask my parents to drive me.

Now I've got sores and blisters all under my forskin which bleed. I've got herpes or something haven't I?
    Fucks sake, what does this do to you? Death? Infertility?
    I'm going to go apeshit at her when I next see her...

To be fair, she may not know she has anything...

Get the bus, a taxi, even WALK for god's sake. Do what Rach says. Stop making excuses and get yourself sorted out.

... and yes, that sounds like it could be herpes, from doing a bit of reading. Just get yourself checked out.
    and to be fair- why just go apeshit at her, and not yourself too? after all, it's a 50-50 responsibility to wear the condom.
    tis true. A lot of people get angry when they catch an STD from someone, or when they think they have, but really, if they chose to have unprotected sex, then that is their fault.