Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Annoying sister does my toy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all.
I have this battery powered toy horse , well actually its my little sister but she doesn’t play with it anymore so its on my room now.
It has this motorized walking mechanism that vibrates like crazy. So one day I tried to sit on it and it gave me one of the best orgasms in my life.
A few months ago my older sister caught me while I was busy on this horse.
She didn’t actually say anything but a few days later I found this nasty skidmark on the saddle of the horse.
It really smelled like an anal smell so I am sure it was a skidmark but it wasn’t mine.
Id asked my sister about it and she admits she did tried it out a couple of times.
She covered the saddle with a plasticbag so according to her she couldn’t have left anything on it.
She said she liked it and that I couldn’t stop her if she feels like doing it.
It is a toyhorse made for little kids like 4/5 yo .
There is this weight symbol that says 60pounds max on its saddle and I weigh like 92 but she weighs like atleast a 150 so she is way to heavy for it anyway.
Like when I put my full weight on it it can’t even walk and it stalls the mechanism so what’s the point for her to do it anyway.
Well actually I have this trick by just put it on the charger which making it walk a lot faster and only then I am able to ride it while actually sitting on it.
If she figures this out she probably breaks it with her fat ass.
i don’t have a lock on my door and I cant tell mom about it so what sould I do?
How can end this?
And how can someone leave a skidmark just by siting on it?
I cant just tell her to get lost because im afread she’s gonna tell mom.
Please help.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Assuming for 1 second you are actually telling the truth, what exactly would your older sister tell your mum?
    maybe because its my little sisters toy in the first place?
    And why sould i lie about something like this?
    Marieke wrote: »
    maybe because its my little sisters toy in the first place?
    And why sould i lie about something like this?

Just a thought.

The reason I said what would she tell your mum is because if she did say anything she would be incriminating herself. She has "used" this toy too.
    lol
    the skidmark might be your mums?
    Hi all.
    I have this battery powered toy horse , well actually its my little sister but she doesn’t play with it anymore so its on my room now.
    It has this motorized walking mechanism that vibrates like crazy. So one day I tried to sit on it and it gave me one of the best orgasms in my life.
    A few months ago my older sister caught me while I was busy on this horse.
    She didn’t actually say anything but a few days later I found this nasty skidmark on the saddle of the horse.
    It really smelled like an anal smell so I am sure it was a skidmark but it wasn’t mine.
    Id asked my sister about it and she admits she did tried it out a couple of times.
    She covered the saddle with a plasticbag so according to her she couldn’t have left anything on it.
    She said she liked it and that I couldn’t stop her if she feels like doing it.
    It is a toyhorse made for little kids like 4/5 yo .
    There is this weight symbol that says 60pounds max on its saddle and I weigh like 92 but she weighs like atleast a 150 so she is way to heavy for it anyway.
    Like when I put my full weight on it it can’t even walk and it stalls the mechanism so what’s the point for her to do it anyway.
    Well actually I have this trick by just put it on the charger which making it walk a lot faster and only then I am able to ride it while actually sitting on it.
    If she figures this out she probably breaks it with her fat ass.
    i don’t have a lock on my door and I cant tell mom about it so what sould I do?
    How can end this?
    And how can someone leave a skidmark just by siting on it?
    I cant just tell her to get lost because im afread she’s gonna tell mom.
    Please help.

This is just a load of crap. Some wanker is trying to get their rocks off ...
    Mist wrote: »
    Just a thought.

The reason I said what would she tell your mum is because if she did say anything she would be incriminating herself. She has "used" this toy too.

well it is on my room now isnt it. my mom already asked me several times why it was there so I came up with this lame excuse that I just liked it. I didn’t think she buy it but atleast she isn’t complaining about it now and believe me she will when she finds out
    You say she's your 'little' sister? But she is almost TWICE your weight. Tell the fat kid to get some proper exercise.

And you? 32 pounds overweight for the toy. I am not sure what age you are, but you are obviously too old for it as well. Go sit on the washing machine during it's spin cyccle instead.

You found a skidmark? And then you sniffed it? You don't even say that you cleaned it up. Dirty, dirty girl!

Want to end this? Give the fucking horse to a needy child and buy a vibrator like any normal woman. Sheeesh! :rolleyes:
    Teagan wrote: »
    You say she's your 'little' sister? But she is almost TWICE your weight. Tell the fat kid to get some proper exercise.

And you? 32 pounds overweight for the toy. I am not sure what age you are, but you are obviously too old for it as well. Go sit on the washing machine during it's spin cyccle instead.

You found a skidmark? And then you sniffed it? You don't even say that you cleaned it up. Dirty, dirty girl!

Want to end this? Give the fucking horse to a needy child and buy a vibrator like any normal woman. Sheeesh! :rolleyes:

my little sister is 6 yo ok:banghead: . and im not overweigt for it could easily hold me. and cant have a washing machine on my room now can i.
    and i cleaned it like over 10 times and yes i sniffed it i couldnt believe it was a skidmark so had to.
    Your sister is 6 and 150lbs?
    You couldn't believe it was a skidmark? I would've assumed it was and cleaned it.
    if this is supposed to be wank material, its doing nothing for me tbh.

disappointed!
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Your sister is 6 and 150lbs?
    You couldn't believe it was a skidmark? I would've assumed it was and cleaned it.

ok now i have 2 sisters one of 6 and one of 17 who weighs a 150 and im 14 i hope this is clear enough for u guys.
    so acording to u every brownish stain is a skidmark?:confused:
    and i am not a wanker ok!
    i am not a wanker ok!

Clearly you are, you wank your horse mate. infact no, you wank off on your sisters toy, you fucking sick paedo
    move em on, head em up
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Clearly you are, you wank your horse mate. infact no, you wank off on your sisters toy, you fucking sick paedo

as much as i think the OP is trolling it really does not make them a paedo to masturbate on a toy horse.
    No, but it's quite a natty insult.

Tell your sister that if she uses the toy then she has to clean it up afterwards. Leaving smelly stains on the toy is not fair to you or your baby sister. For your part, you should really stop sniffing the saddles of toy horses, it's a slippery slope.
    hahaaa where would ya get it :D
    what the hell get a proper toy for girls with needs you daft girl..i would feel guilty using my baby sisters toy as a flippin dildo... and ashamed
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Well, where do I start? :banghead:

If you suspect that someone is a troll, the best and only way you should respond is to report the posts. Flinging insults simply aggravates the situation, makes it harder for us mods to make judgments and wastes everyone's time. Particularly really nasty insults that are totally uncalled for. :(

Marieke, if we assume what you're saying is true, then it seems like the easiest solution here would be to negotiate with your sister to agree that neither of you continue to use this toy for masturbation. Already it seems to have created an awkward situation, and as you say it is your 6 year-old sisters toy, so out of respect it would only seem fair to stop this activity.

On a practical level, perhaps you could suggest to your parents that if the horse is no longer being used by your little sister then you could donate it to a charity shop/thrift store, pass it on to a younger family member or sell it in a car/yard sale.

If you feel like you'll need something to replace the toy, then as has been mentioned, there are adult toys out there that are far more suited, not to mention hygienic, which would be more appropriate for you to use. You may find TheSite.org's article on sex toys has some useful tips on this.

I hope you're able to resolve this situation with your sister quickly and satisfactorily. You may find this section from our sibling survival guide useful:
    Fighting talk
    Problem: You're always fighting and bickering and you're sick of it.

Solution: Try not to think of this conflict with your sibling as something that can only end in victory or defeat. Instead, look for a compromise. A way of meeting in the middle so you can both live without grief under the same roof.

Just choose a quiet moment to discuss things with them. Raising the subject in the middle of a row won't get you far, but if you're calm in your approach then at least you can expect the same in their response. Then, once you're talking, try to identify the flash points in your relationship and see if there's a way you can both avoid or overcome them.

You may not be close to your brother or sister, but next to your parents they understand you better than anyone else. It's not compulsory to be the best of friends, but if you both make the effort to respect each other's space you'll get along just fine. If this doesn't seem to work, you might have to call your parents in and have a family meeting to work out a solution, especially if there is physical violence or bullying going on.

I'm now closing this thread as it's not going to be helpful for any more piss-taking posts here.
This discussion has been closed.