Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Last exam today!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
So I've been sitting my finals and it's my last exam today! Wish me luck; I've never sat an essay-based Classics exam before (no, it's not a pure Classics degree!) and I'm really really nervous. I have to go quite a trek to the exam hall so I'm up at the crack of dawn stressing about it....... It feels like my whole degree depends on these 3 hours alone. I was on target for a 2:1 at the end of last year and I'm worried I'll blow it. :nervous:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    hope it's going ok lovely :)
  • Options
    Aw you'll be in there now still I think? I hope it's going okay for you. By the time you read this it will all be over! Yay!
  • Options
    good luck!
  • Options
    Ahhhh I'm so jealous of you having your last exam! :p

I can only imagine how great you're feeling now!
  • Options
    Hope it went ok :)
  • Options
    i had my last exam the other day!...it was a very wierd feeling coming out....im no longer a student!............i just feel like an alcoholic now! at least when i was a student i could get away with it!!:nervous: :(:D
  • Options
    Haha

Weirdly I've not drunk much at all this weekend. I'm exhausted, just trying to sleep off my entire education career!
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    Haha

Weirdly I've not drunk much at all this weekend. I'm exhausted, just trying to sleep off my entire education career!

:) best way!

I am just starting my so called education career and have hit a stumbling block with epistemology lol. "What is knowledge?"

*runs for the hills*

I don't envy you having finished it!