Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Advice Needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya folks

I could do with a bit of advice tbh!

I've just started dating this amazing girl, everything is wonderful in our relationship so far although we haen't actually had sex yet...

I need some advice however, bascially i'm a 22y/o guy and i still wet the bed. This in itself is a pain, but i can cope with that fine, i wear adult nappies and everything is ok, the only problem is i figure at some point i'm going to need to tell my girlfriend - obviously!

Thing is i just dont know how to do it, i'm scared she might be freaked out and end things there and then, and ultimately even if that doesnt happen, i'm still embarrassed about actually admitting to it.

I wondered if there is anyone else out there that can give me some advice, or who has possibly been in the same situation?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hiya folks

I could do with a bit of advice tbh!

I've just started dating this amazing girl, everything is wonderful in our relationship so far although we haen't actually had sex yet...

I need some advice however, bascially i'm a 22y/o guy and i still wet the bed. This in itself is a pain, but i can cope with that fine, i wear adult nappies and everything is ok, the only problem is i figure at some point i'm going to need to tell my girlfriend - obviously!

Thing is i just dont know how to do it, i'm scared she might be freaked out and end things there and then, and ultimately even if that doesnt happen, i'm still embarrassed about actually admitting to it.

I wondered if there is anyone else out there that can give me some advice, or who has possibly been in the same situation?

Thanks

If you are being serious and are not a troll...

I don't mean to sound insensitive or cruel but if I were in a relationship with someone who wet the bed I'd be very concerned and to be honest, a bit put off.

Is there nothing you can do about it? Have you seen the doctor about it? Is there an operation that can be done? Or is it psychological? Can it be treated in a holistic way?

I advise you if you haven't already, to try and get it sorted out before you spend the night with this lady.

If there's nothing you can do about it, then if she is the right one for you she would be able to learn to live with it. But I would wait a very long time before putting that to the test, and broach the subject carefully, expecting shock.
  • Options
    i assume you've been to the doctor about the problem? is there really nothing that can be done?
  • Options
    :eek: :crazyeyes :eek2: :nervous:

Nick Oja, is that you?