Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Romance,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I need some help, im going up to see my girlfriend of 3 years this weeked, shes away at uni, and im going away on hoilday with the boys for 7 days the week after, so we thought we would spend the bank hoilday weekend togather, well she has work on the saturday afternoon so i thought i woud do somenice nice for her but im really shit with this romance stuff,

So far the only idea i have is to have a nice bath ready for when she gets in and then to have like an indoor pinic setup in her room, but im not great with this sort of thing so i need some help and ideas!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    For the picnic - Champagne, chocolates, strawberries, red wine and beef - err oysters, asparaguse.
  • Options
    wow you lads do try..
    i think what you have already is sweet :D
    buy her flowers / teddy as well??
    have fun x
  • Options
    I agree, what you've already thought of is really lovely. Maybe rent out a film you know she likes or has wanted to see? Offer to give her a massage or something (I love being massaged but it always seems to be me doing them for my boyfriend not the other way around!) Flowers always go down well or perhaps a small flowering plant instead - it'll last longer, cheer up her room and remind her of you when you're not around. Ooh, maybe hide little presents in her room for her to find randomly when you've left? Am I getting a bit carried away??
  • Options
    Marks and Spencers have a deal on their food range over the bank holiday that for a tenner that you can get two of their main meals, two side dishes and two desserts as well as a bottle of plonk! :)
  • Options
    Does she have specific foods she likes? is there anythign that has any special meaning or reminds her of a nice memory with you?
  • Options
    Thanks for all the ideas guys, i really want to do this well, i cant really think of one thing that hasspecial meaning, i mean when shes not at uni we spend all our time togather. so theres lots of memorys, she loves romance, which is why im trying to do this.
  • Options
    Ah, your so sweet. Hope you's enjoy your weekend
  • Options
    The indoor picnic is a lovely idea...it'd win me over anyway! If you haven't already, a pretty heart necklace is a winner too with most girls...and if you're not together lots it's a nice to wear something to make you smile.
  • Options
    Send her on a treasure hunt! Leave her a clue attached to her door which sends her to another one, maybe with a box of chocolates next to it, then the next one has a warm towel, then the next one sends her to the bathroom for her bath. You could hide with all the stuff for the picnic until she's in the bath, and then sneak through to her room and set it all up so it's there for when she comes in....
  • Options
    awww you are so cute!
    i wish a certain someone would do that for me :rolleyes: