Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How likely is it that my girlfeind will get pregnant...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We kinda forgot the condom last time.. 3 days before the ovulation calendar predicts her most fertile time... i say we kinda forgot, because i only remembered about it when it was about to cum... she apparently didnt forget but wanted to forget... we both loved it... but now im worried that she might get pregnant... kinda a suckass time for anything of that nature on my end... and she has medical conditions that might make the pregnancy short lasted even if she does get pregnant...

I know about pregnancy tests, but i was wondering if anyone has any percentages or something of her getting pregnant... it was great... until i remembered... im just lucky we both tested clean...

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    You'll have to wait for a test, tbh.

In the meantime, you could try talking to each other. If she didn't forget but 'wanted to forget' you need to gauge where she is and what she wants and actually have a mature discussion about pregnancy, instead of her acting like that and you forgetting yourself. You don't seem to be on the same wave length and need to deal with that before you have something that neither of you can handle.

Oh, and don't count on any pregnancy being 'short lasted' if she is pregnant. Not the best way to go about things. Any pregnancy could go full term.
  • Options
    Can't help you with %'s here, but you need to get a test regardless, especially if she has a condition that can endanger her baby and maybe herself. So what's the use of telling you probabilities when you MUST (or lets say, it's very very advisable to do one!) take one either way.

Gogo, no time to waste.
  • Options
    Is it too late for the morning after pill?
  • Options
    commandx wrote: »
    We kinda forgot the condom last time.. 3 days before the ovulation calendar predicts her most fertile time... i say we kinda forgot, because i only remembered about it when it was about to cum... she apparently didnt forget but wanted to forget... we both loved it... but now im worried that she might get pregnant... kinda a suckass time for anything of that nature on my end... and she has medical conditions that might make the pregnancy short lasted even if she does get pregnant...

I know about pregnancy tests, but i was wondering if anyone has any percentages or something of her getting pregnant... it was great... until i remembered... im just lucky we both tested clean...

"wrap it up before u slap it up"
  • Options
    cokeoloco wrote: »
    "wrap it up before u slap it up"

Gee, *Helpful*

(just a tip) that kind of reply - which offers no REAL worthwhile advice isn't all too appreciated round here mate :thumb:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Can't help you with %'s here, but you need to get a test regardless, especially if she has a condition that can endanger her baby and maybe herself. So what's the use of telling you probabilities when you MUST (or lets say, it's very very advisable to do one!) take one either way.

Gogo, no time to waste.

Its not so much a condition, its previous events that happened... certain abuses... no risk to her, but the baby has a 26% chance of surviving at best...
  • Options
    commandx wrote: »
    Its not so much a condition, its previous events that happened... certain abuses... no risk to her, but the baby has a 26% chance of surviving at best...

so my suggestion stands more than ever. You know what you have to do.
  • Options
    lil lal wrote: »
    Is it too late for the morning after pill?

well you didnt mention how long ago it happened, so hard to say!

Most fertile period is a rough estimate. Having unprotected sex around that time is just asking for trouble, even if her hormones are telling her to do it, and youve got no self control.
    Obviously its not definite that shes pregnant, but theres a fairly decent chance that she is, so she'll need to take a pregnancy test. It should be fairly accurate from the first day of a missed period.