Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

piercing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys
im not sure if this is meant to go somewhere else but feel free to move it.
i recently got my tongue and bottom of my belly button pierced and love them! and now i am wanting to get my nipple done it's just that im so scared of how much pain its going to be, this is really aimed at any females who have had theirs done
can anyone fill me in with their experiences?
cheers all

Comments

• Options
    I doubt it will be as painful as getting your tongue done so i wouldnt worry
  • Options
    Gosh!! I'm nervous about getting my belly button pierced!! I'm not into pain. I think they are super sexy and really want it done but I'm a tad nervous. Good luck in your decision to get the nipples pierced.
  • Options
    well my other half has just got his man hood pierced and he said that his nipple hurt more! so im really confused as you all could probably imagine...:eek2:
  • Options
    Hey there,
    Well I've got both my tongue and my nipple pierced. Had my nipple done about three years ago now and it didn't hurt a bit! I didn't even notice he'd pierced it until he was poppin the ball in the ring and that barely hurt! hehe
    Although I would say make sure when the piercer is going to pierce the nipple whilst you are laid down. This is what happened to me and obviously your breast is quite flat. Where as my friend had hers done sat up where the breast is sort of saggying (sorry to sound horrible hehe) and the piercer seemed to tug on her nipple to get it through as her breast moved.

I'd definatley recommend you get it done, I love my piercing, even after the years and think it hurts so much more to get your tongue done, what with the swelling and everything so you've got nothing to worry about! :)
    Be brave,take the plunge and you'll be the happiest ever!
  • Options
    hi there thanks so much for your replies!!
    iv decided im gna have it dun after my next pay day :D cant wait, its just the waiting game now haha
    xx
  • Options
    My sis said her tongue hurt her more.
  • Options
    Well done you! You'll have to let us know how it goes! :)
  • Options
    it didnt hurt at the time but took aggggeeessss to heal
  • Options
    hey all just to let you know i went through with the piercing today and omg it was the one piercing that hurt the most...my tongue was better as its not as sensitive!
    Now im not saying it was excruciating, it was a sort of prolonged pain
    But i love it and am so pleased that i went through with it! :)
    Thankyou to everyone who left a comment
  • Options
    Brilliant, really happy for you! Sorry that it hurt, but I bet you think it was worth the few minutes of pain! Enjoy x
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    I doubt it will be as painful as getting your tongue done so i wouldnt worry

im thinkin of gettin my tongue done but ive heard its not that painful whilst u have it done its just afterwards when it hurts a bit
  • Options
    I had both my nipples pierced, recently got my right one redone as i had taken out for some reason u dont even want to know! I found it sore but not screaming the place down just that sore that its like F*** & then tis gone kinda thing!.I have got my tongue pierced (which I didn't find sore at all), my navel done 5 times ( 2 of them being surface piercings), 4 in my ear (tragus, concha, helix and cant rememeber what the other one is called now) plus a private one! Yes that one did nip as well! lol. x