Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Abh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi people have read a few threads and there seems to be a few people in the know here, I hope someone could give me thier opinion would be appreciated.

I recently went clubbing and a friend started an argument with a guy or the other way round which long story short led to us leaving but we were followed by the guy and his mates.

This guy started arguing with my my mate and they started fighting and eventualy i was involved as well, not the best choice i have ever made. the guy had a broken nose and I was the only one to get arrested they know I was not the main one involved but i will not give my mate up and now I am on bail whilst they investigate and am pretty sure it will go to court. I have no previous violent offences (just driving). what should I expect. any advice would be great.

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    You best bet would be to play for self defence, but that would mean bringing you mate into it. Speak to him, see if he's up for it. Get your stories straight and you might be alright.

Problem you have is that you've already been rather uncooperative, the gavers hate that.
    Weekender Offender