Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I failed my first year pharmacology exam...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Which means I have to re-take in my summer break :( I tried really hard aswell, which just makes it even more gutting..
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    oh hun, I am sorry to hear that.

How many re-sits will you have? Dont worry about it too much, its just a blip!
  • Options
    I hate exams :mad: :banghead: .
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    oh hun, I am sorry to hear that.

How many re-sits will you have? Dont worry about it too much, its just a blip!
    Thank you!

I'm HOPING that pharmacology and calculations are the only two I'll have to re-take. I really don't wish to re-take microbiology or anatomy & physiology either.

Ho-hum..
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Curvy_lass wrote: »
    Thank you!

I'm HOPING that pharmacology and calculations are the only two I'll have to re-take. I really don't wish to re-take microbiology or anatomy & physiology either.

Ho-hum..

When do you find out whether you have passed the others?

I do not envy you at all, I hate exams and all the stress they bring. You will be ok though hun.

Even though you think you have worked hard, you probably know deep down you didnt really :p I was like that all the time...just try a little harder and the summer will be fine! :D
  • Options
    What course is it? Don't worry, it'll be easier to pass the second time round. Just make sure you don't throw away your notes ;)
  • Options
    What course is it? Don't worry, it'll be easier to pass the second time round. Just make sure you don't throw away your notes ;)
    BNurs. Nursing degree.
  • Options
    Curvy_lass wrote: »
    Which means I have to re-take in my summer break :( I tried really hard aswell, which just makes it even more gutting..

You might be working hard BUT are you working smart?

Maybe get a tutor of some sort -
  • Options
    If it's just a case of getting these out of the way, I wouldn't let it bother 7you too much. But if this stuff is going to keep coming up throughout your course, I'd get on top of it.
  • Options
    DG wrote: »
    You might be working hard BUT are you working smart?

Maybe get a tutor of some sort -
    It's something I'm looking into :)