Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drugs are better than sex?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Having said all this, if someone used the word scruffy about someone I would be less offended, though I may not agree with their opinion. Ugly is a lot, lot more insulting, because it is implies that someone is subhuman, it is far more of an attack on them, while scruffy just means 'you could make some more effort with your appearance, couldn't you?' The word sometimes be used to mean scruffy, though.

Not saying we have to be PC by any means, that never helps, people will always have opinions and we have to allow for that even if they're rather degrading ones. Stopping people expressing it is counterproductive. If you don't like it, you need to deal with the whole thinking behind it.
  • Options
    my opinion - if you think drugs are better than sex, then you musn't have much of a sex life. simple. sex can sometimes be better on drugs but sex wins every time unless you have a partner who doesn't have a clue what they are doing or what goes where...

:yeees: that answers the original question but there is no way i'm trawling through all the pages in this thread to understand how or why this topic got off track.
  • Options
    Drugs last longer than sex.
    I've always been a scruff and will only put the 'effort' in to look smart when i have to ...need to.
    I've never had to for sex.
  • Options
    Drugs last longer than sex.
    I've always been a scruff and will only put the 'effort' in to look smart when i have to ...need to.
    I've never had to for sex.

No-one's saying you have to, and I'm not calling you a scruff anyway. It's just that I regard all that as less of a psychological attack.
  • Options
    Sex better than drugs.

Someone should close this thread. It's getting a little boring. :yeees:
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    Sex better than drugs.

Someone should close this thread. It's getting a little boring. :yeees:

Fair play. I suggest the best thing is for people to decide that for themselves though.
  • Options
    WLH wrote: »
    Fair play. I suggest the best thing is for people to decide that for themselves though.

Maybe so but the thread is becoming a bit repepetive.
  • Options
    Is sex better than drugs?
    Are drugs better than potatoes?
  • Options
    Is sex better than drugs?
    Are drugs better than potatoes?

Never mind