Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pizza Delivery Job

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok im lookig for a job over summer and my local dominoes is always advertising.

Has anyone ever done a pizza delivery job? Is it good?

Comments

• Options
    I'll imagine you meet alot of pissed up twats like me :)...

So yeah, why not... Saying that I probably woulden't do that job.
  • Options
    i hav a few mates working at dominos in house and a delivery guy..
    i sometimes go on deliverys with my mate as he gets bored on his own - they do allow it here:)

he likes it but in the short time that hes been working lots of bad stuffs happened like a few of the lads have been mugged and sat navs been stolen while goin on delivery..
    not to mention the milage going up on your car but good thing is you can keep tips ma mate makes around 20-25£ on a good day and £5 on a bad day ..
    but its fun if you like driving...and keep a torch as some streets have crap lighting and you cant see house numbers
  • Options
    I used to do it years ago. I never had any issues, only carried a certain amount on £££ as you deposited back at the shop, made an hourly wage + tips + 70p petrol money for each delivery (great when you had more than one in a trip).

Was easy money, spent the time singing along to music in the car and also got half price pizzas. This was working for Dominos.