Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Selling stuff on ebay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I have somehow managed to spend over half my student loan in two weeks (Don't ask how as I don't know) and until I graduate and get a full-time job I need to stump up some cash quick.

I'm selling a couple of Wii games on ebay and I want to sell my old PS2 and all the related paraphernalia. I have about 10/15 games, SingStar mics, adapter, eyesight camera, memory card, two controllers and a slimline PS2. I was wondering would it be worth my while to sell them all together as a bundle or split them up? I need to get some cash pretty quickly (but not immediately) so would it be worth it say selling the SingStar stuff as a bundle (with the eyesight cam), the other games on their own and then selling the PS2 or what.

Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what wii games? i might be interested if there decent
    hi i think you should sell the games seperate to the ps2.. as some people may not want to buy a ps2 with a game or may not be interested in the games you have if you get me - i dont mean to sound rude when i say that :)

sweet gal x
    Plus you would make more money selling seperate.
    I have just sold my nintendo ds and some games on ebay and did them all seperate. I had a few people email asking if Iwould accept a price for the lot but I declined that. Glad I did it that way cos i ended up making over £150 and I doubt I would of got that if Id done it all together!
    Thanks guys for the excellent advice. I've been photographing and writing up some blurbs to stick them up tonight (there's a specific time to post this kind of thing for last minute hectic bidding haha).

The games for the Wii are Harvest Moon:Magical Melody, MySims and Sims 2 Castaway. Nice games but not really my thing. I've listed them on ebay but if you're interested PM me.
    X