Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Telling someone you fancy them...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BumbleBee wrote:
    I recognise the name but couldn't put a face to it! I never thought you looked young at all. :chin:

Most people think I look 16-17.

Have you seen my pics in introduce yourself? I think I look pretty young in those, especially the one where my head looks gigantic and their recent pics.
  • Options
    Most people think I look 16-17.

Have you seen my pics in introduce yourself? I think I look pretty young in those, especially the one where my head looks gigantic and their recent pics.

Wow, I'd never have recognised you in the street! :)

You don't look young, not compared to me anyway! :yes:
  • Options
    I normally get who i want, whether it be for a day and night or a week lol
    never really lasts longer than that cos i get Very bored :( not gud at all

neway, never admit dat i fancy someone cos HATE the feeling of rejection, i just get to know them and be a flirt, n it just develops til they fancy me lol
    no pressure 4 me :D

Woah that sounded MUCH more big headed than i actually am....cant word it any different
    do apologise to those who wud normally start bein abusive rite now....
  • Options
    I've asked someone out, and been rejected. Heartbreaking. When i think back i still remember pretty much her exact words and she was actually nice about letting me down. In fact the whole situation after asking her out was, to be very honest the weirdest situation i will eve rfind in my life. On reflection it taught me alot about myself and because i have always been rejected, and am already not exactly high on confidence i swore never to ask anothe rgirl out again, unless, i knew without a shadow of a doubt she felt the same. The heartache i felt at that time, i never want to feel again.

Did i mention i am quite the sensitive type :p
  • Options
    Richeh wrote:
    I've asked someone out, and been rejected. Heartbreaking. When i think back i still remember pretty much her exact words and she was actually nice about letting me down. In fact the whole situation after asking her out was, to be very honest the weirdest situation i will eve rfind in my life. On reflection it taught me alot about myself and because i have always been rejected, and am already not exactly high on confidence i swore never to ask anothe rgirl out again, unless, i knew without a shadow of a doubt she felt the same. The heartache i felt at that time, i never want to feel again.

Did i mention i am quite the sensitive type :p

I agree with 95% of that. The only difference is that it wasn't very heart breaking. I remember watching the scene in 3rd person view because of all the adrenaline I've had. There goes the weirdness...
  • Options
    What have you got to lose!

ok so you tell them you fancy them and they either say yes or no, if they say yes then you're practically going out and if they say no then you're not but you know they don't feel the same and you can get on wit your life.
    now if you just keep your feelings to yourself you'll never have any chance and you'll die alone.

now you tell me which 1 is a bigger lose
  • Options
    dkissocool wrote: »
    ok so you tell them you fancy them and they either say yes or no, if they say yes then you're practically going out and if they say no then you're not but you know they don't feel the same and you can get on wit your life.
    now if you just keep your feelings to yourself you'll never have any chance and you'll die alone.

now you tell me which 1 is a bigger lose

The one who has not tell his/her feelings.
  • Options
    dead thread
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    So Unbelievably Dead
This discussion has been closed.